All U2.Com Discussion HERE "Artificial Horizon" Update pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have renewed already, as I have, you will notice that they have provided two codes. When they mention THIS CODE HAS ALREADY BEEN USED, that means you used your first one for the last leg. Then, a second code in green is listed below that. That is the one to use for the next set of presales (for next year). Here is a graphic of my account:

YOUR PERSONAL PRESALE ACCESS CODES ARE:

This code has been used.

The first has been used, the second is still to be used (notice how they say codes.

Hope this helps.

Tita man...I get that screen....and it has green lettering that says YOUR PERSONAL ACCESS CODE IS: (but then there is nothing written)

Below it, it says in red THIS CODE HAS BEEN USED.

I also did not get an email confirming my code. Only confirmation of my order.

On the account information page it does confirm that I'm a HORIZON member and that I'm a member until March 2011.

I've spoken to Fanfire today. She told me that the code generator has not been working. I quoted her my order number and she confirmed that I have indeed extended my membership through 2010. However she said that once the code generator is working.....I should receive my code tonight...or tomorrow.

I explained that I needed it for tomorrow. She told me that I can call again and they will in fact GIVE me a code to use as they do have confirmation of my payment.

Somehow it seems I extended my membership my not clicking on the right link.

She also specifically said that there are other u2.com members who are having the same problem.

is anyone using their unfinished code for tomorrow's NA presales? let us know if there is any problem using it

Can someone help me please...and sorry if this has been answered already...
but I don't venture over to U2.com that much. I am worried I won't get an presale code for Seattle 2010.
I still have a profile and I can log in from back when I registered and PAID for my subscription. I even got emails last spring w/presale codes for all the shows, but I haven't been getting any current emails lately.
How do you know if your are a current PAID subscriber since you can log in and have free access too? I want to make sure I get the access presale codes for Seattle 2010.

Help!

but I don't venture over to U2.com that much. I am worried I won't get an presale code for Seattle 2010.
I still have a profile and I can log in from back when I registered and PAID for my subscription. I even got emails last spring w/presale codes for all the shows, but I haven't been getting any current emails lately.
How do you know if your are a current PAID subscriber since you can log in and have free access too? I want to make sure I get the access presale codes for Seattle 2010.

Help!

you'll see your code under account info or the tour page.

Help!

Have you logged in and gone to the tour page? If you're current, you'll have a code there.

If you have renewed already, as I have, you will notice that they have provided two codes. When they mention THIS CODE HAS ALREADY BEEN USED, that means you used your first one for the last leg. Then, a second code in green is listed below that. That is the one to use for the next set of presales (for next year). Here is a graphic of my account:

YOUR PERSONAL PRESALE ACCESS CODES ARE:

This code has been used.

The first has been used, the second is still to be used (notice how they say codes.

Hope this helps.

:doh::love: Thanks I just renewed and was going mental about this. So the current one is in green writing.

All i need is luck know for Toronto tommorow. :hyper::love:

Still no code yet.....

Another friend signed up today......got the extension with the membership....but no code.

Your presale is good for 4 tix combined to any US/Canadian show.
If you only bought 1-3 tix for Dallas, then you can use that presale code for Denver. If you used your presale code to buy 4 tix for Dallas, yes you have to renew.

Check the tour page on U2.com to see if your presale code is still valid. And while you're there, also check their FAQ.

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you!

I just went on the page to check out the day of the presale for Toronto, and I couldn't believe that we were hardly given 48 hours notice for it :down::down: !!!

I was all ready to renew this week (ahead of schedule and at full renewal price) but forget it, I'll have to take my chances with the public sale, because I won't have the money till next week.

This time around I'm really feeling ripped off by this presale and this site in general. :down: :sad:

I have my code.

I called Fanfire....they told me there IS a glitch in the system via the webpage that will not generate your code right away.

Here is what to do!

1. Log into u2.com
2. Click on Account Info
3. Click on the link on the left hand part of the screen above the sexy girl from the "Get On Your Boots Video" that says - click here to renew now.
4. You will go to the u2.com shop and your membership should cost $40.
5. After finishing the transaction, you should receive your code.

--------------
Yesterday morning (serves me right for doing this half awake) I logged into my account....and went to the u2.com shop and bought a membership for my account. Thus, I paid $50.....extended my membership through 2011.....but received no code.

The woman looked up my info and said this problem is affecting other u2.com members....but if you follow the steps above...no problem.

So.....of course, my wife has an account. She logged in and followed the steps above with her account, and got her code immediately.

If you don't have a code, call them.

What up with no notice etc.....

I just went on the page to check out the day of the presale for Toronto, and I couldn't believe that we were hardly given 48 hours notice for it :down::down: !!!

I was all ready to renew this week (ahead of schedule and at full renewal price) but forget it, I'll have to take my chances with the public sale, because I won't have the money till next week.

This time around I'm really feeling ripped off by this presale and this site in general. :down: :sad:

I am amazed at how U2 is just pushing 2010 tickets and not allowing much notice for fanclub members Opps I mean TICKET OPPORTUNITY CLUB to be able to budget etc to be prepared for presales etc.... It aint the fans its the $$ machine thats rolling throught the station.... SAD day IMO......
Maybe they realize unemployment is still going up and they got to grab the Green back now before it looses more against the Euro.....
I will take chance on resale tickets vs getting caught up in their fee for tickets scheme......
Remember some U2 com 250 buck tickets were on side behind the stage. Go for GA if you can get to stadium and stand all night.
:down::hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom