Achtung Baby/ Zooropa remaster/ reissue - Part IV/Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried two times for a request at U2-feedback but no response so far.
Can anybody send me the files please? I can't wait to hear the tracks before they arrive this weekend...

In advance thanks!!
c.wolbers@live.nl

I thought I'd been paying attention, but apparently not.

I've only just started hearing people mention a "Kindergarten" disc. I know what the "Baby" disc is - what's the "Kindergarten" one?

Excited to hear it. But will wait until it's in my hot little hands next week. ;)

I'm going to have to keep reposting my question on each page until it stops being buried by link requests, aren't I? :grumpy:

:wink:

The kindergarten disc contains the "baby" versions of the complete achtung baby tracklist. So it's demo/alternate versions of the songs we all know. It's pretty interesting, listening to it now...

I thought I'd been paying attention, but apparently not.

I've only just started hearing people mention a "Kindergarten" disc. I know what the "Baby" disc is - what's the "Kindergarten" one?

Excited to hear it. But will wait until it's in my hot little hands next week. ;)

As far as i understand, the "baby" disk was just the assumed name for the full album demo. "Kindergarten" is the real name

Fuck, this is going to be a long week.

:scream:

At least I've got From the Sky Down coming my way Saturday night, so that should tide me over for the last few days. :wink:

Kinda surprised the baby version of UV doesn't have too much different with it, aside from the placement of the demo. Off the MW now... :)

Wow, the baby versions are truely amazing....Im at wild horses and im stunned:hyper::hyper:

Kinda digging the different backing vocals on the chorus to MW so far! Might give Down all the Days a whirl right now...

Kinda surprised the baby version of UV doesn't have too much different with it, aside from the placement of the demo. Off the MW now... :)

I guess it's what you pay attention to in the song. A lot is similar, but for me the very different guitar (and the absence of the main guitar "tingling" part) gives it a different vibe.

I like the third verse in Until the End of the World from the baby... different vocal delivery. given the Jesus/Judas theme of the song, the delivery of it makes it seem more agonizing/regretful ala Judas. I like it.

I guess it's what you pay attention to in the song. A lot is similar, but for me the very different guitar (and the absence of the main guitar "tingling" part) gives it a different vibe.

Oh, I definitely got that part. The intro made me do a double-take too on first listen. Maybe just vocally and vibe-wise, it didn't seem like too much of a departure. Still fun to listen to though (as these all are).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom