2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all getting a bit too much. So you were brought up on stage once. Fabulous, enjoy it. Twice? Hum, ok, lucky girl / guy. Now you're spamming everyone, explaining why you're the one and only U2 fan who deserves to go up on stage AGAIN?! Some people are too full of themselves...

I saw one candidate posted a video of herself talking to the camera, pleading her case as to why she deserves it more than the others. Seriously.

:lol: Wasn't this lady was it? Made it through around 10 seconds of this...

Last edited:
If I had more time on my hands I would have made a marketing push for Bono to reconnect with his son Leo.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If I had more time on my hands I would have made a marketing push for Bono to reconnect with his son Leo.

The HBO special would be a perfect place for Leo's plight to be brought to light.
Eddie Vedder dedicated a song to him last week in Chile, but that hasn't been enough for Bono to acknowledge the poor little guy.

Pearl Jam: Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile. November 04 2015
Set List

13. Given To Fly (This one’s for ?Layo or Leo?)

:lol: Wasn't this lady was it? Made it through around 10 seconds of this...

Please vote for MEEEE!! But not until I push you to the curb, walk on top of you to get to the rail...and then "save" spots for all my "posse" with my scissor leg sprawl... :huh:

I refuse to vote for anyone who makes an impassioned plea about how they DESERVE to be the one picked.

Nobody deserves shit. It's an incredible privilege just to be in the running for this, let alone get picked.

I don't mind someone politicking for votes because they WANT to go. I'd do the same thing... but take your deserve to go, sit on it and spin.

So many entitled douchebags out there.

Last edited:
Congrats to Mark. Never heard a bad word about him anywhere.

Looks like the big mouthed Mohawk kid won as well.

The HBO special would be a perfect place for Leo's plight to be brought to light.

Eddie Vedder dedicated a song to him last week in Chile, but that hasn't been enough for Bono to acknowledge the poor little guy.

Holy shit! How did I not see this?!?!??

I have no clue who the hell Mark is but congrats. I know someone named Mark in my personal life too.

This is all getting a bit too much. So you were brought up on stage once. Fabulous, enjoy it. Twice? Hum, ok, lucky girl / guy. Now you're spamming everyone, explaining why you're the one and only U2 fan who deserves to go up on stage AGAIN?! Some people are too full of themselves...

Glad I am not the only one feeling that way. The e-stage has become a battle field...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom