2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this thread really just debate whether a song that was not released on standard editions of an album, has only been played on one tour, and made it to less than a third of that tour's shows constitutes a rarity?

Wow, that's a new one, Interference.

I'd love to see Ground Beneath played full band. That last minute or so would be insane live. They cut that out in the previous performances.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Did this thread really just debate whether a song that was not released on standard editions of an album, has only been played on one tour, and made it to less than a third of that tour's shows constitutes a rarity?

Wow, that's a new one, Interference.

They say you learn something new everyday. No big deal, in the end, who cares.

From what I have heard we will get the same acoustic version from Elevation. Now if they do it full band, then it is more of a rarity.

Do you want to debate that???? ;)

They say you learn something new everyday. No big deal, in the end, who cares.

From what I have heard we will get the same acoustic version from Elevation. Now if they do it full band, then it is more of a rarity.

Do you want to debate that???? ;)

Haha. Well yes, you and I both know it's been rehearsed acoustically. I wish they'd give the electric version a go. If that happened, it'd blow me away.

Waltzed in 15 minutes ago into GA and am within 5 feet of the stage. Maybe if I lined up for 3 days I'd be 3 feet from the stage.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using U2 Interference mobile app

@u2 tweeting that Craig Evans (employee of Rogers Arena?) said 800/each side of GA, and you CAN cross sides once you're on the floor.

Waltzed in 15 minutes ago into GA and am within 5 feet of the stage. Maybe if I lined up for 3 days I'd be 3 feet from the stage.

Did they ID you or just scan your credit card?

Scanned my credit card and that's it. It was a 2 minute process to get my wrist band. Great show!!!

Start/End time?

Anyone know the exact start/end time of the show? Can't find it anywhere.

I really hope so. He got up after and waved at the crowd so...

They are so accident prone!!

I loved how Bono sat down at the piano and played some of Sweetest Thing.

Show ended around 10:30

The cops told us the band left the venue right after the show. We speculated Edge went to the hospital for xrays - that was a nasty fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom