2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is happening in here? Tickets for U2 shows are always expensive. Most of the time they charge more for higher seats that they determine have best sight lines for shows... it's up to user to determine if that's the way to go or to find their own system. Don't buy them. But when others can't even pull up ANY tickets to shows, it's frustrating to hear.

that is right. i vote with my wallet. someone else can have those tickets. just saying, 300 each for best site lines when i go to 20 leafs games a year with those best site lines with a nice backside of the gondola/press box is somewhat disingenuous IMO to sell those seats at that price.

For arena tours I can agree. For 360 there wasn't really a need in my opinion.

If you wanted GA for some of the cities, it was pretty hard to get them without U2.com, but I know for other cities I was able to buy them in the public sale.

I love how ticketmaster now allows people to sell their tickets RIGHT AWAY and offers that to us when tix are sold out. Got to HATE it.

Anyone pull up Sunday MSG tix today? I got 1 for WED -- 48 POS shit. I know they renovated, so I don't think you can walk around the entire place and see the floor like you used to be able to it. I think they made it more closed off than open. The worse was new Giants Stadium (Met Life) that instead of being wide open like all new stadiums are, they made it a giant brck where you can't see a thing unless you are in your seat. In Boston, I can get a hot dog and see my team play and not miss a thing. Also, you don't even have to sit down to enjoy the show.

seems like TM is faster now, so fewer of us idiots still trying. Getting scattered singles for Boston2, but nothing I want to pay through the nose for - like Club seats for $300 each.

seems like TM is faster now, so fewer of us idiots still trying. Getting scattered singles for Boston2, but nothing I want to pay through the nose for.
The brokers know there's nothing left worth grabbing so they have turned their banks of computers elsewhere.

I just bought MSG Wednesday tickets through the app. Lower level, behind stage, $86 each. Keep looking guys!

And while for my other searches I did Best Available, for this one I changed to a specific price range. Don't know if that'll help or not.

Woohoo, got my seats for Chicago 2 (got Chicago 1 seats during the presale) :hyper:

That's exactly what I did! I'll see you both nights in Chicago! Was surprised how easy it was to get two more GA tix on the app this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I just pulled up a pair of $312 MSG tickets for 7/22. I bought them. I feel a little bit sick, but Oh well. Now to make sure my wife never finds out how much I paid for them...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wtf? Toronto showed nothing, no doubles, no singles, then I was able to pull up a pair in sec. 120, and now they've gone back to the spinning wheel with a wait time of 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom