2010 Leg Announcement on u2.com now - TOUR DATES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 has updated their tour page. It looks like these 4 shows are the only ones with presales next week:

The presales for the week of 5 October are as follows:
Seville - Mon. 5 Oct. 10AM to Wed. 7 Oct. 12noon
Frankfurt - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon
Hannover - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon
Munich - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon

Sevilla is a day earlier than the three German ones.

U2 has updated their tour page. It looks like these 4 shows are the only ones with presales next week:

The presales for the week of 5 October are as follows:
Seville - Mon. 5 Oct. 10AM to Wed. 7 Oct. 12noon
Frankfurt - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon
Hannover - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon
Munich - Tues. 6 Oct. 10AM to Thurs. 8 Oct. 12noon

Sevilla is a day earlier than the three German ones.

Oh, I don't envy people sitting on their concert tickets for 10 months. :no:
It brings back memories of Vertigo '06 being delayed and sitting on NZ and Hawaii tix.

I can't wait for the N.A. dates, but I'm a little scared about how much I want to spend on tickets.

Mark

Foxboro will not happen next year, sadly. East Rutherford, maybe one show at the new stadium. Both shows did sell out there this year. Foxboro didn't sell out. Didn't come close the second show. Montreal will be northern New England's chance of seeing a show, and southern New England will get to see the Meadowlands Stadium show or shows.

SMB

Really? A lot of places said the first show sold out and it sure looked like it to me.

The second show was nowhere near sold out. And though places said night 1 was sold out, there were a ton of empty seats... PopMart didn't get shows in the fall, Elevation didn't... Vertigo did but it was arenas... U2 will only repete STADIUMS on a tour if they are big sellers

SMB

yes, rumor is a Friday 6 August date in Rome, with an additional date on Saturday 7th depending on how fast the first gig sells out

There are strong rumors the US leg will actually start in Mexico city in late May with two shows at Azteca Stadium.

Yes, I've been hearing this, too. Mexico will be grouped in with USA and Canada on this tour, not with South America, should U2 tour there later.

Trying to get tickets for the second Horsens concert atm...
Anyone reading wish me luck, this is painful...

Second Vienna gig seems more likely.

Wouldn't totally rule out a Prague gig on another date though.

Can someon explain to me PLEASE how the presale works? Im desperate for Seville tickets.If i joing U2.com today would i be guarenteed tickets for Seville if i buy them at the presale time? If so,how many?

What U2's setlist was on 12 May 1979.

:wink:

Well, with the second Horsens gig announced for 16 August 2010, we can safely say the part of this list about Oslo on 17 August is bullshit.

I called it.

Can someon explain to me PLEASE how the presale works? Im desperate for Seville tickets.If i joing U2.com today would i be guarenteed tickets for Seville if i buy them at the presale time? If so,how many?

You are not guaranteed but you'll have a pretty good shot at it, let's say that much. You can buy 4 tickets.

Even if i only joined U2.com today?

I joined U2.com the day before Dublin II went on sale in March and I breezed through buying GAs. But then that was when there were only three subscriber groups. Now there are four. Haven't heard how those in the Magnificent group have fared in the presales thus far.

just letting you know, my boyfriend talked to Paul McGuinness 2 days ago about possible UK/Ireland dates. he said there is only a 5-10% chance of any UK/Ireland dates..with maybe a gig in Belfast (a tiny possibility though).

makes me kinda sad, would have loved to go over there again :sad:

Order of access to the presale. Horizon is first, then Breathe a few hours later, then Boots the next day, then Magnificent a few hours after Boots.
How do you get in a certain groupe? Does it have to do with how long you are a member?

It goes like this:

Subscribers before NLOTH = Horizon
Subscribers after NLOTH but Before Tour Announcement = Breathe
Subscribers after Tour Announcement = Boots
Subscribers after September 24th, 2009 = Magnificent

SMB

It goes like this:

Subscribers before NLOTH = Horizon
Subscribers after NLOTH but Before Tour Announcement = Breathe
Subscribers after Tour Announcement = Boots
Subscribers after September 24th, 2009 = Magnificent

SMB
Ok thanks.

Maybe it's in these 26 pages... so do people think then that the time between the end of this leg and start of these dates a year from now that U2 is coming back to the states. How can they not, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom