The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
20 minutes or so until the long weekend commences... :up:

Enjoy! :up:

On most of the Fridays before a long weekend, they let us leave early. It's almost 2pm, and nobody has said anything. I'm assuming that means we have to work the full time. :(

Oh well.

Dalton said:
Uber, we want an update!

Your story is all I'm waiting on before I file this week away...

Speak for yourself, his stories all end the same way.....he winds up in a foreign country, bound and gagged, wallet missing, confused and bloody.

Not too bad...I enjoy the NSW/Beav show...that allows the time to flow by quickly.

It seems just like yesterday that NSW came into this forum, so full of charm and vigor...and before you know it he was throwing GFY and STFU's like they were rocks on a beach...heterosexualman:hug:

Beav, well he doesn't even realize this is a U2 website...:uhoh: I think, he thinks he's on some social network or something...I could be wrong...but I doubt it.

RB, an hockey this week...:hmm:

RedrocksU2 said:
Yeah, you are.

and to think that we never met for cervezas.:|

I always thought there'd be time to meet the OC crew, then, like, all of a sudden job opportunities in other cities were popping up and next thing you know, I'm in Chicago.

I'll be in LA in May or June for a few days, and would like to meet you, Kat, the BAWs, etc...hopefully that can come to fruition. Maybe Lila can drive on down, too, etc.

No spoken words said:

I'll be in LA in May or June for a few days, and would like to meet you, Kat, the BAWs, etc...hopefully that can come to fruition. Maybe Lila can drive on down, too, etc.
:hyper:

Don't get me all excited and not come through! :warning:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
N

Beav, well he doesn't even realize this is a U2 website...:uhoh: I think, he thinks he's on some social network or something...I could be wrong...but I doubt it.

I came here cause of the baby blue background and the man boobs, Reg. M I RITE? High Five!

33/m/HAWT!

No spoken words said:

I always thought there'd be time to meet the OC crew, then, like, all of a sudden job opportunities in other cities were popping up and next thing you know, I'm in Chicago.

:hyper:

Been out all day at appointments. Just finally caught up. Driving in L.A. = Lila's hubby pwned :sad: . I read the paper and ipod'ed it. Nothing like accidents on the 101 when you have to be at the doctor's office, 25-30 minutes late :mad:

:lol: Sounds great! C'mon over! :wink:

Only 2 people have shown up so far, when 8 said they would, so we've got craploads of beer and munchies, plus the pasta and the salad. Yum!

finally home from work*. made an omelette (sp) , cracked the smirnoff ice, watching a show and waiting for what happens next :D

* I will have you all know I have been working my frigging ass off this week. my brain feels like spaghetti.

Back
Top Bottom