The Temple Bar: Ya'll know what time it is! It's No Pants O'Clock UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember reading about that retractable roof stuff. :rolleyes: Not sure which MLB thread it's in, but it was definitely amusing. :D And yes, it was U2Kitten.

Dalton said:
Hey Uber, what did you mess up? Your failures make my friday seem better! :wink:

I could tell you but I'd bore the shit out of myself before I'd gotten 1/4th of the way in. Basically, I thought A did B, but it did C. I found that out after I said we didn't have anything that actually did C, and then built something to do C. There's more to it, but I don't care enough to go into it..........

Beav, you should go in and before this guys says a word, tell him that you want a raise.

I do that with homeless people. Before they can ask me for money, I ask them for $5.00. They never know how to respond.

I call it the shock and awe method of avoidance. Its very aggressive.

U2Kitten claimed that she and her brother invented, amongst many things, the idea for the retractable roof. But, to just type it here does it little justice, you had to experience the context, the follow-up, the aftermath, etc. She was an engineer for sure.

No spoken words said:
U2Kitten claimed that she and her brother invented, amongst many things, the idea for the retractable roof. But, to just type it here does it little justice, you had to experience the context, the follow-up, the aftermath, etc. She was an engineer for sure.

You sir... are shitting me :shocked:

*goes off to search for the thread*

No spoken words said:

Beav's Mom is like 4 foot 11 and she's real quiet.

Well, if that isn't subtle, I don't know what is...

elevated_u2_fan said:

You sir... are shitting me :shocked:

*goes off to search for the thread*

Well, if that isn't subtle, I don't know what is...

When I say "engineer", I mean for the CT, not in real life. Real life was not something that seemed to really concern this particular engineer.

No spoken words said:

Beav's Mom is like 4 foot 11 and she's real quiet.

She's 5'4" and kinda loud. The only thing that's 4'11" and quiet in that house is an African Fertility vase that has a large unit (unboxed) protruding from the front. Hey man, I ain't gonna judge ya. Ugh.

I absolutely hate listening to certain people's voices. Holy shit STFU you fingpos.

Dalton said:
I thought you saying 'engineer' was a safe word for those guys to take the ball out of your mouth and stop hitting you with a whip?

Not subtle?

They do not hit me with the whip, they whip me with the whip. They hit me with a morning star.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom