The Temple Bar - We're watching the Olympics (Go Canada!!) ;) - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet! I'm trying to make it work. If I get the tax return I'm hoping for, and the flight prices continue to go down, I'll be there too.

Yes, to quote Kaf - doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiitt!

Btw, I realized earlier today that the concert is in 4 months today! :hyper:

^ My girlfriend is hotter than her.

I always bring Timmies to share :kiss:

That would be so awesome if it works out. I'll show you around Toronto, or at least as much of it as we have time for. :D

I can help! :yes:

Alrighty I'll give away some Timmies secrets :shifty:
We have buttons on the headsets for the drive thru that let us talk to each other without the customer at the speaker hearing.
Let's just say that customers that piss us off get a lot of swearing :lol:
...and we go slower just to piss them off.

Do you hate it because it's busier or are the customers are ruder or a combo of both?

Carlos - who's that woman?

Yes, to quote Kaf - doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiitt!

I can help! :yes:

I will do my damnedest. :yes: The list of people I want to meet is insanely long. I've already met you and kaf, but it would be fun to hang out more. :D

It's my birthday in exactly 1 month! :D :uhoh:

Do you hate it because it's busier or are the customers are ruder or a combo of both?

Carlos - who's that woman?

Kinda both. Always gotta deal with the rudeness.

It gets SUPER busy during roll up. I was dead tired after only a few hours.

And it kinda gets annoying when ppl try to tell me the rules of roll up...Like they argue with me when I say you only get a roll up for hot drinks and they say they should get one with an ice capp.

:hi5:
It's my birthday in exactly 1 month! :D :uhoh:
:hi5:

Kinda both. Always gotta deal with the rudeness.

It gets SUPER busy during roll up. I was dead tired after only a few hours.

And it kinda gets annoying when ppl try to tell me the rules of roll up...Like they argue with me when I say you only get a roll up for hot drinks and they say they should get one with an ice capp.
Some people are idiots, lol :hug:

I'm not sure how many have won at the store I go to. :lol:

People are so stupid/funny. Since I handle all the phone calls that come for my department, I got a funny one today. The receptionist told me that this guy was calling because he wanted to link to our website so that he could share it with his website readers. I was a bit confused as to why on earth he was calling, but I talked with him. Turns out he just wanted to know if he could link to our website. :lol: It was so hard for me not to laugh, but I was polite and said of course you can link to us. Anyone can do that, if they want. It's a free country. :lol: I guess maybe he thought there were rules about that. We don't link to anybody unless we use them or support them, so maybe that's what he was thinking. It cracked me up. :D

Yeah, I had a good chuckle. We can't control what other people put on their websites. We certainly won't link to him, but if he wants to link to us, that's fine. I think he might have thought he had to ask for permission or something first. :giggle: I also originally thought he might want us to design a badge link for him or something, and was glad I didn't have to tell him no. :laugh:

Seriously - some of the phone calls we get are so hilarious. This one was pretty tame in comparison. :D

I have no clue what to do for lunch today. I forgot to bring something from home, so I have to go out somewhere. To pick up a frozen meal or something from the grocery store, or hit up a quick restaurant? :hmm:

So, did ya get something good for lunch? :D

You think you get bad phone calls, we get "So, do you give FULL body massages. Ya know.. FULL body. :shifty:"

:|

:|

:| :| :doh:

I had sushi. A rainbow roll. :drool: Very delicious. Now I'm waiting for my chicken lasagna to finish cooking. SOOOOoooo hungry. :lol: I had my running group tonight, and on these nights I always eat later than normal, as I don't have time to eat anything before I run. Ah well, it should be ready in about a half hour or so. Mmmm... food! :drool:

Yikes - that's not the kind of phone call I'd like to get! :lol:

Morning, Julie!

Ooh - nice! We get Monday off. :drool: I'm trying to book an appointment at a spa for sometime that day, so I can use up my gift card. Hopefully they can fit me in!

I don't have any big plans - just much of the usual (running, laundry, cleaning, sleeping). :) You?

Morning, ladies :wave:

Today is shaping up to be an insane work day, doing a bit of a driveby.

Good morning everyone :wave:

Took the day off - yay!!

Anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?
Lucky! Any particular occasion for a day off or just because?

Morning, Julie!

Ooh - nice! We get Monday off. :drool: I'm trying to book an appointment at a spa for sometime that day, so I can use up my gift card. Hopefully they can fit me in!

I don't have any big plans - just much of the usual (running, laundry, cleaning, sleeping). :) You?
Awesome :D

My plans - pole with a girlfriend, lunch with girlfriends, yoga with another girlfriend, spring weather, naps, whatever else. Guh, I love my weekends.

Good luck with the house stuff! I'm planning on buying a house sometime in the near future, but I kinda want to stay on the West coast. :wink:

Massage has been booked for Monday afternoon. :drool: It's going to be so awesome!!

So far so good! :up:

Had a great run this morning, and it's a GORGEOUS day outside! :drool: I'm going grocery shopping soon. I want to be outside more, but I've already worked out like crazy this morning, so I'm not feeling up to a hike or a long walk, but we'll see. :D

Back
Top Bottom