The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

:weekend: :weekend: :weekend:

templebarsquirrelguiness.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

Quiet, just watched the hockey game.

The kids came late last night, must have been because of the 90km windgusts we had until early evening.

How was yours?

Kristen - thanks for adding me as a friend on FB! :)

Hope all is having a splendid Sunday!

Well I did see a guy walking around with a aluminum balloon over his head, tied with strings..lol
That was hilarious.

Besides that, we had a huge party at home...lots of drinking and eating and music...good times. :)

I don't think anybody came to our house. We live in a pretty quiet, kid-free neighborhood. I've been attached to my couch or bed since Friday night, as I have the flu. The doctor thinks it might even be H1N1, so I'm going to get checked out today. :| Oh boy! :happy:

Oh no Thora! I hope you get better soon! :hug:

I got my shot on Fri. night - had to wait in line outside - part of it in the rain - with other high-risk individuals for 3.5 hours for my vaccine shot. Forget H1N1, we're all going to get pneumonia! :lol:

Thanks so much, everyone. :hug: I'm still crazy exhausted, but despite that am feeling a bit better today. I don't have H1N1 - just a virus. I'm staying home today, and will most likely be back at work tomorrow.

Good luck, Kristen!

Back
Top Bottom