The Temple Bar - You guys sure do slack off on the weekend - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, but I want to get at least one. This will happen once I get into shape, though. I set an unofficial date of July 16, 2010 to reach this goal.

:wink:

Awesome! You can do eet! :hi5:

I want a couple of tattoos as well, but I'm just too damn chicken, and am petrified of needles.

Mia - I'm totally in for next Wednesday. Too bad it wasn't the weekend so I could get :drunk: God knows I need it and it's only Monday..

Glad you can make it Drea :up:

Go Als Kaffy? :lol:
My homeprovince got through - Go Riders!! :hyper:

Hugs to everyone else :hug:

A guy my sister went to high school with (she's 10 years younger than me) plays for the Riders - defensive lineman, I think... I imagine it was a big headline in the Chatham paper on Monday morning that the Riders were going to the Grey Cup *g*

I didn't even know where it was but I looked it up and it's near the corner of Sherbourne and Dundas, the most dangerous area in Toronto :ohmy:

CP24- Dundas/Sherbourne is city's most dangerous 'hood: study - CTV News, Shows and Sports -- Canadian Television

We won't park near there after your experience last summer.

It's pretty safe to walk around after a show, I've been to stuff at the Phoenix during the week... of course I also haven't done it alone *after* the show, only before. Walking south from the Sherbourne subway station is fine :)

Awesome! You can do eet! :hi5:

I want a couple of tattoos as well, but I'm just too damn chicken, and am petrified of needles.

find a place that doesn't make you sign an "i swear i'm not drunk" agreement, and get plastered before you go :)

I'm making it a goal to get my tattoo for my birthday (jan. 22).
I'm gonna get the words "Walk On" below my neck with a little clover underneath.

that sounds awesome! i got one on my neck, just under my hairline. that didn't hurt at all, actually. kinda disappointing ;)

It's pretty safe to walk around after a show, I've been to stuff at the Phoenix during the week... of course I also haven't done it alone *after* the show, only before. Walking south from the Sherbourne subway station is fine :)

oh good! plus, since there's 3 of us, we should be fine :)

Manitoba. Close enough :wink:

I'm okay, how are things with you?

I could use a massage :drool:

Ah, it all looks the same, rite?? :wink: How was that?

I'm pretty great, actually, all things considered :) You want a massage? I'll block time off in my schedule just for you :kiss: I heard I'm pretty good at what I do..

Ah, it all looks the same, rite?? :wink: How was that?

I'm pretty great, actually, all things considered :) You want a massage? I'll block time off in my schedule just for you :kiss: I heard I'm pretty good at what I do..

Winnipeg was good, met up with some friends.

Just woke up from an hour-long nap :yawn:

Still having naps Sharon?

Not sure if you guys are chocoholics like me but if so here's the world's most dangerous cake! (I strongly suggest chocolate chips)

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour
in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and
vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake
will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a
little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

wow, that cake does sound dangerous!!!!

kaf, pencil me in for a massage as well, plz. i've decided i think i just need new traps. mine are horrible. i get adjusted, i get massaged occasionally...but they still suck. i'm trying to work them out more. that's helping...but, yeah they still suck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom