The TEMPLE BAR: Let's Close this Bitch Down!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for going out. But keep in mind, you're the first person without an IROC-Z and a mullet to actually root for the Devils, so...think about that. :mad:

Bri - are you sad cause they Canadians? :hug: I'm sorry, but you needed to lose so that Isles could break our hearts on the last day.

Beav is right. This had to happen so Beav, myself, and the rest of the Islander faithful can have our hearts broken tomorrow by the Devils. Who fired their fucking coach. This past week.

No spoken words said:
Beav is right. This had to happen so Beav, myself, and the rest of the Islander faithful can have our hearts broken tomorrow by the Devils. Who fired their fucking coach. This past week.

Fucking Lou just wants to be out there and on TV during the playoffs. WTF is up with that guy? "Yeah, you lead us to win the division, so you're fired. LOL OWNED!" I used to like Lou, now, not so much. That's a dick move.

From everything I've read, and heard, Lou is the world's biggest asshole. That being said, I do admire the succes his franchise has sustained for over a decade now.

But, wow, to fire a cat a week away from the playoffs when you're already going to the playoffs.

UberBeaver said:

Bri - are you sad cause they Canadians? :hug: I'm sorry, but you needed to lose so that Isles could break our hearts on the last day.
:lol:

Yes indeed, the candians loss is the root of my sadness...and the reason why my father will shed manly tears when he hides in the bathroom tonight.
See what the leafs have done to him?
Damn them.

The Islanders can't lose darn it. My new motto is anyone but the leafs. :p

And on top of that - they are the most BORING fucking team to watch. "Devils score....and pass, pass, pass, pass, Gomez to Gianta pass pass pass BRODEUR COMES UP HUGE....pass, pass, pass pass pass Gomez, shoots! pass pass pass." Ugh, I hate them.

guyz..it's about you - I would hate for you expectations of heartbreaking to not be fulfilled ...it's you guys I'm thinking about :D

oh good - slow ass friends with drinks just showed up - must be a good hostess.

I hate that me yelling help yourself is not hostessy enough - demanding fuckrs :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Yes indeed, the candians loss is the root of my sadness...and the reason why my father will shed many tears when he hides in the bathroom tonight.
See what the leafs have done to him?
Damn them.

The Islanders can't lose darn it. My new motto is anyone but the leafs. :p

Yeah, um, when men spend a long time in the bathroom, it's not because we're "mourning". Sorry to bring that up, but I've had a few, so....:hi5:

I was willing to forgive Darcy Tucker for his past transgressions, but I'm over it now.

Yo Pokey! :hug:
Congrats on the new job dude. :hi5:

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, um, when men spend a long time in the bathroom, it's not because we're "mourning". Sorry to bring that up, but I've had a few, so....:hi5:

Thanks for the visual dude. :shame:

However, trust me, he's crying inside.

Poor dad. :(He's a hardcore fan who was only able to watch a handful of Habs games this year b/c the french cbc stopped showing montreal games. :tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:
guyz..it's about you - I would hate for you expectations of heartbreaking to not be fulfilled ...it's you guys I'm thinking about :D

oh good - slow ass friends with drinks just showed up - must be a good hostess.

I hate that me yelling help yourself is not hostessy enough - demanding fuckrs :mad:

I'm not sure if I should thank you or not....hm...tough one. I'll sleep on that. You go hostess.

OK, off to bed. I got the "late baby shift" tonight and I squandered the first hour or so listening to the game and gloating. Awesome. G'night people. Sorry Bri.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Yo Pokey! :hug:
Congrats on the new job dude. :hi5:

Thanks for the visual dude. :shame:

However, trust me, he's crying inside.

Poor dad. :(He's a hardcore fan who was only able to watch a handful of Habs games this year b/c the french cbc stopped showing montreal games. :tsk:

sorry. :hug:

You guys speak French? Oui?

So no new title at 6000 posts. I demand a refund!

Got Philk? said:

I dunno...I went back to school. I'm in my first semester back right now, and I don't have to pay student loans or interest until I'm done again too.

Liesje used to get some mail from the student loan peeps that said she owed over $1000 too. But it wasn't really the case. She only had to pay the $150 or so a month...I dunno. maybe?

Did you both get loans from Sallie Mae? I hate these goddamn people with a passion.

Yes, very much, Brighty...cannot wait. Have a lot of things to do, personally and professionally, before I leave, so that is on my mind, but I'm VERY psyched, thanks for asking!

ARGHHHHHH!!! Never ever hit Ctl+W while you are typing. Good lord! :angry:

Anyways, I really don't like hockey. My Red Sox are losing badly right now. We move on the 28th to the new place and I am so excited.

G'night Beavs and hello Brighty and Snow! :wave:

Cool!
Is it for the same position or something different?

Jules! :hug:
Sorry to hear about the loan troubles - they can be a pain in the arse. My understanding is though that when you're a student (or become one again) the payments are put on hold again...I can't say for sure though.
When's the baby due? Soon right? :hyper:

I just moved off of the Sox game, once the Rangers went up by 5.

Brighty, the job title is the same, but, this is a new network and so some of the responsibilities will be a little different.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Cool!
Is it for the same position or something different?

Jules! :hug:
Sorry to hear about the loan troubles - they can be a pain in the arse. My understanding is though that when you're a student (or become one again) the payments are put on hold again...I can't say for sure though.
When's the baby due? Soon right? :hyper:

I have 14 more weeks to go! :happy:

I found them - no more eye wirnkles :D

firends left but I stayed home - i';m probly going to post drunk for a while cos I'm bored and need not to go otu.

i'm so good

Back
Top Bottom