The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me a couple of years of letting it sit around, but I finally finished U2 By U2. I'm quite proud of myself. :up:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Liz Lemon....

You rang?

It took me a long time to get through U2 By U2 because:

a) that book was damn heavy and hard to hold on my lap; and

b) too many pages were colored print on pages with a dark background.

Did they have to make the thing so reader-unfriendly?

PS: Hi, all!

LemonMelon said:
It took me a couple of years of letting it sit around, but I finally finished U2 By U2. I'm quite proud of myself. :up:

I tried to get it with a gift card I received at Christmas, but it's not available here anymore. :(

And with regard to being behind the times in U2 fan-ness, I just got Popmart on dvd yesterday. Still haven't gotten the new JT.

hey hey cori-stem!
lol El Mel - I already feel guilty for not having finished it. Good to know it hasn't quite reached 2 years yet.

I usually read when on public transportation. U2byU2 isn't exactly portable :(

corianderstem said:

You rang?

It took me a long time to get through U2 By U2 because:

a) that book was damn heavy and hard to hold on my lap; and

b) too many pages were colored print on pages with a dark background.

Did they have to make the thing so reader-unfriendly?

PS: Hi, all!

OMG.. CAN I RELATE TO THIS OR WHAT!!! :lol:

same exact reasons for me too.. I still haven't finished it.. :reject: I have like 50 pages left... This is not a relax in bed reading kinda book that's for sure... And I bought this when it first came out too...

We need a smiley that's clapping but with a frowny face, because this:

:applaud:

would not be an appropriate response.

unico said:

lol El Mel - I already feel guilty for not having finished it. Good to know it hasn't quite reached 2 years yet.

I usually read when on public transportation. U2byU2 isn't exactly portable :(

There's a paperback available, but I don't really see the point if you already have the coffee table version.

The Pop and HTDAAB sections were nearly impossible to read due to all the crap in the background. Red backgrounds with black writing :barf:

corianderstem said:
We need a smiley that's clapping but with a frowny face, because this:

:applaud:

would not be an appropriate response.

kaneclap.gif

VintagePunk said:

Busy with March Madness business at that little tv station he operates, I would imagine.

Forcing Powerjuice down the throats of all his employees, so that they can get through this month?

I have to go out, but I don't feel like it. I'd rather sit here and speculate as to NSW's whereabouts.

VintagePunk said:

Forcing Powerjuice down the throats of all his employees, so that they can get through this month?

I have to go out, but I don't feel like it. I'd rather sit here and speculate as to NSW's whereabouts.

I heard he got religion and joined a convent. His parent's are going to be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom