Temple Bar: Beav and Elfa's Excellent NY Adventure...MUYFA!?!?!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thora, can you make a sock puppet and name it mia? make sure she's in all the pics.
k.. total win.. I'm totally taking a pic of "Mia" having a shot of sake.

mia!
hump.gif
Why am I suddenly reminded of Regg? :hmm:

:hyper: very cool - I had my first Milestones experience with Sharon - candy apple martinis and talking for hours :drool:

You girls will have a lot of fun...wish I was gonna be there :jealous: <----see, you were right :angry:
I'm alllllways right :yes:

I'm still awake! :shock:

The asshats next door are outside making all kinds of noise. Don't they know I'm an early bird now? :(

Pfan, I'm surprised the links were still good.

I fell asleep about 5 minutes after I posted that. :reject:

VP - I think when your neighbors are making enough noise that you can hear them in your home, that means it is a public party and you should join them :)

I think I'll pass.

She's freaky and she scares me. :uhoh: A couple of nights ago, she was out on her front porch (side by side duplex, porches are joined with a railing between) and I heard her singing. About 10 minutes later, I heard her crying - sobbing. I also heard a plastic chair being shoved across the porch. 15 minutes later she was back to singing. About 10 minutes later, I heard her smashing the lawn chair to bits. I went out the next morning and their were pieces of plastic all over the place. Poor chair. :( Do I want to be that chair, with people discovering my pieces sprawled about the front yard the next day? No. Hence, I will never join one of her drinking parties.

VP, I watched High Fidelity

I saw! And John was too emo for you? But he was emo in a humourous way! Regardless, the record store scenes were priceless, no?

i'm fine thanks, just tired. how are you?

and the concert was great! his voice seemed a bit hoarse but otherwise i loved it.

I'm okay. Still not completely down with this whole get up at 6 am thing, but eh, what can you do?

It's so funny that you mentioned you were seeing him. A few days ago i was in my car waiting and scanning through the radio, and If This Is It came on, and I thought "damn, this is a good song!" lol

Beav :wave:

I'm okay. Still not completely down with this whole get up at 6 am thing, but eh, what can you do?

It's so funny that you mentioned you were seeing him. A few days ago i was in my car waiting and scanning through the radio, and If This Is It came on, and I thought "damn, this is a good song!" lol
yeah, i bet. i've yet to go to sleep :uhoh:

ha, that's awesome! that is a good song. it was great live, too.

I'm late to the party, but...

Those martinis were delicious! :drool:

Wish you could come chill with us! You definitely need to make another stop in Van city some day! :yes:

Me too. No worries, I will definitely be back to Van though - it would be
cool to go to a canucks game with you...maybe next winter :yes:

Not that you need to be told, but have fun tmw!

Beav - I need for you to reserve time during the 13-17 Nov, where you don't have to be somewhere else later - other than home before the witching hour of the LIRR of course :cute:

Mia, I think I've found a sock I can use as a puppet... :lol:

k.. total win.. I'm totally taking a pic of "Mia" having a shot of sake.
that is going to be badass. i can't wait to see the pics!

Are there two rats fucking in it?
:laugh: you remember that?
She's freaky and she scares me. :uhoh: A couple of nights ago, she was out on her front porch (side by side duplex, porches are joined with a railing between) and I heard her singing. About 10 minutes later, I heard her crying - sobbing. I also heard a plastic chair being shoved across the porch. 15 minutes later she was back to singing. About 10 minutes later, I heard her smashing the lawn chair to bits. I went out the next morning and their were pieces of plastic all over the place. Poor chair. :( Do I want to be that chair, with people discovering my pieces sprawled about the front yard the next day? No. Hence, I will never join one of her drinking parties.
wow...she sounds...interesting.

and the concert was great! his voice seemed a bit hoarse but otherwise i loved it.
sweeeeet! did you take pics?
Saturday day maybe open....but no drinking as I have to be somewhere sat night. :(
that's cool! let's do lunch. meet me at the UN?

Lovely - pass some prawn cocktail over here, thx.

honestly, i have no idea what prawn is. enlighten me please, oh great master. :reject:

or I could always just pass you the beer. there's nothing in the world quite like an early morning party. it's a beautiful thing.

honestly, i have no idea what prawn is. enlighten me please, oh great master. :reject:

or I could always just pass you the beer. there's nothing in the world quite like an early morning party. it's a beautiful thing.

woah, even though I just explained the prawn, I still want the beer :angry:

mia toodles, now that ith, oct 4th, and everything are off the table, when are we having a fall summit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom