Random Music Talk LXXXVIII: Don't mention your vacations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie, it's already a classic. It's so, so asinine. It's worse than Fake Hedge.

And I love it. Virtuoso work from JT. Whoremongering level shit.

I doubt the guy will return. He already deleted all info on his profile, including his avatar picture.

OK, what the hell did I miss?

So, Mount Temple, he like, was writing these long, flowery posts, right? And they're nice and all, but I get a bit suspicious when, in the one in the Hip Hop thread, he refers to himself as black. So I took a snatch of text, threw some quotes around it and did a Google search. Turned out, he stole some other obscure book's words and posted them without attributing them to the source. I chided him for it and then moved on with my life.

Then, he did the same thing in the Kanye thread. So, I called him out on it again. At that point, I grew suspicious, but I had other things going on and didn't follow up.

Jive, however, is more of the investigative type, so he goes into the 90s nostalgia thread and, lo and behold, discovers that all of the "reviews" he posted for his favorite 90s albums where stolen from other people's Amazon reviews.

This, to me, is far worse than stealing professionally published work and I tip my hat to Jive for scooping what may prove to be the biggest douche-bag move in Interf history.

We're all in Mount Temple's debt for contributing to the end of Hip Hop Purists.

It's almost over.

Somebody lock Cobbler up somewhere when the thread ends.

I don't want to be stuck with Chazzwozzer Discussion Talk 2 for the next six years.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom