Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic Superthread - Page 59 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #871
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

yeah, that's fine. like i said, i've had it ever since i was a little kid, so in the dream i'm a baby in my crib. (i've never aged in the dream for some reason) and i should also point out i'm reeeeally scared of spiders. so like i'm laying in my crib, and i see a spider on the ceiling. all of a sudden i see a couple more, then a couple more, and then they start falling on the floor, in my crib, and more start appearing on the ceiling and falling, etc. i start crying and my mom comes in to see wtf, and she sees all these fucking spiders falling from the ceiling, screams, and runs out and shuts the door, leaving me in there. then at that point i always wake up, so i don't know what happens after that.


ha, that first one is kind of weird. i've read where people can interpret dreams, like if this happens in a dream, then it means this. and i've definitely had dreams like the second one where i wish i could go back to it!
ugh. my mom's afraid of spiders cause when she was a kid she woke up with one on her face.

the croatia night fright one was the most scared i've ever been i think.
__________________

__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #872
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


i once in a while get a really, really, really awful charlie horse in my left calve. it's happened maybe 4 times over 6 or 7 years, maybe even 8 years, i think it might have been even when i still had those bunk beds that it first happened. 2-3 of the 4 times have been while i was dead asleep, and its always while i'm in bed. i'll sit bold upright in pain and then it only goes away if i massage it really forcefully.

weird shit.
I've gotten it in my left calf twice, in my left foot about 40 times.

I also get charlie horses in my left foot whenever I swim, and only got rid of them by slamming my foot against the bottom or the sides of the pool. This happens frequently, since there's a pool in my backyard.

Interestingly enough, my left foot is my good foot. My right is the one that's had recurring injuries for four years.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #873
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


damn i have always wanted to have a lucid dream! i suppose that time when i was 10 and willed myself back into a dream was pretty cool, but i was 10 and didnt know about lucid dreams.

what were yoru deaths? what happened in the dream after you died?
Death #1 - Sort of like Back to the Future, at the end, in the parking lot....a van pulls up and gunmen start shooting at me and my friends, right in front of my apartment building...I run down the stairs towards the lobby (the lobby is below street level, no clue why) and get shot in the back....fucking dream then goes all blood red, and I die. Very cinematic, I am not me, I am watching me. I wake up freaked out, but calm.

Death #2 - I am me, and I am driving a jeep (I have never driven one in my life) heading to Vegas to meet friends....I take one turn too fast, and drive right off of a cliff down into Death Valley, screaming my ass off the whole way. I wake up screaming, heart racing wildly. I'm pretty fucked up all day.

Death #3 - My dead Grandmother is being mugged back in her old neighborhood....I run over to help, and in the fracas, get stabbed. I am me, not an observer. I keep struggling, but everything fades out slowly. I wake up very afraid, but calm.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #874
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Yup. I love and hate it when it happens. Then I wrack my brain and wonder if I dreamed it or not.
Exactly. I usually stop and think about it for a while.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #875
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26


I've gotten it in my left calf twice, in my left foot about 40 times.

I also get charlie horses in my left foot whenever I swim, and only got rid of them by slamming my foot against the bottom or the sides of the pool. This happens frequently, since there's a pool in my backyard.

Interestingly enough, my left foot is my good foot. My right is the one that's had recurring injuries for four years.
that's weird. mine is really really rare, and no amount of banging or kicking would help it. it's intense like i'd scream if it weren't the middle of the night, and takes really deep massaging to work out.

i've never gotten any other charlie horses, only the occasional wrong movement that pinches a nerve in the neck or arch of the foot.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #876
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


i once in a while get a really, really, really awful charlie horse in my left calve. it's happened maybe 4 times over 6 or 7 years, maybe even 8 years, i think it might have been even when i still had those bunk beds that it first happened. 2-3 of the 4 times have been while i was dead asleep, and its always while i'm in bed. i'll sit bold upright in pain and then it only goes away if i massage it really forcefully.

weird shit.
Whenever I'm playing softball regularly, you can count me waking up at least 1 night a week with a cramp in my fucking calf. It just balls up and I ride it out.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #877
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
ugh. my mom's afraid of spiders cause when she was a kid she woke up with one on her face.

the croatia night fright one was the most scared i've ever been i think.
omg i seriously think i'd have a heart attack if i ever had one on my face. i've had one like on my shoulder, but my face? ugggggggggh!!! :heebiejeebies:

i can imagine, to already be nervous, and then to have something like that happen
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #878
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
stuff
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #879
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 06:38 AM
My favorite type of dreams are either a romantic fantasy with an unknown woman or hanging out with friends.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #880
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Death #1 - Sort of like Back to the Future, at the end, in the parking lot....a van pulls up and gunmen start shooting at me and my friends, right in front of my apartment building...I run down the stairs towards the lobby (the lobby is below street level, no clue why) and get shot in the back....fucking dream then goes all blood red, and I die. Very cinematic, I am not me, I am watching me. I wake up freaked out, but calm.

Death #2 - I am me, and I am driving a jeep (I have never driven one in my life) heading to Vegas to meet friends....I take one turn too fast, and drive right off of a cliff down into Death Valley, screaming my ass off the whole way. I wake up screaming, heart racing wildly. I'm pretty fucked up all day.

Death #3 - My dead Grandmother is being mugged back in her old neighborhood....I run over to help, and in the fracas, get stabbed. I am me, not an observer. I keep struggling, but everything fades out slowly. I wake up very afraid, but calm.
that is craaaaazy. it's possible i died in the old lady in croatia one. i felt like i was suffocating, she was on top of my chest and shaking me and hten i couldn't move at all. then i woke up and couldn't process it cause i had to haul ass off the bus, my shoes were tied to my bag, my purse was attached to my belt etc and my contacts were not in place so i was a mess.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #881
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 06:38 AM
I've never dreamt a dead person being alive, ever.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #882
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
balls up and I ride it out.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #883
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Whenever I'm playing softball regularly, you can count me waking up at least 1 night a week with a cramp in my fucking calf. It just balls up and I ride it out.
i have never ridden it out. i don't think i could. i attack it with my thumbs. this might not resolve it any faster but i have to feel like i'm doing something.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #884
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


that is craaaaazy. it's possible i died in the old lady in croatia one. i felt like i was suffocating, she was on top of my chest and shaking me and hten i couldn't move at all. then i woke up and couldn't process it cause i had to haul ass off the bus, my shoes were tied to my bag, my purse was attached to my belt etc and my contacts were not in place so i was a mess.
It is crazy, agreed. As I said before, I have very colorful, vivid and detailed dreams....some are awesome, I love them....some are truly fucked up.....
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 03-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #885
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


i have never ridden it out. i don't think i could. i attack it with my thumbs. this might not resolve it any faster but i have to feel like i'm doing something.
I point my foot towards me, that's about all I do.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com