NFL Draft Thread - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-06-2007, 10:57 AM   #301
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 02:22 PM
Ok, back to football. Randy Moss is pretty much a cancer on any team.

Old 03-06-2007, 11:02 AM   #302
Blue Crack Addict

That's what they said about Corey Dillon.

Old 03-06-2007, 11:07 AM   #303
Blue Crack Addict

wouldnt it be funny if this thread got closed and we could never talk about football again because spin off threads aren't allowed?
Old 03-06-2007, 11:51 AM   #304
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip
wouldnt it be funny if this thread got closed and we could never talk about football again because spin off threads aren't allowed?
Guess people better behave.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 03-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #305
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

I'd also like to add that I am so tired of almost every problem in the sports forum involving U2Kitten. Not that No spoken words has behaved appropriately either, but really, U2Kitten, I'm beyond tired of reprimanding you, and the mods here have been extremely generous with warning you.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #306
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick

Guess people better behave.
So how about them Packers.

(kissing up to mods is always a good move too, right)
Old 03-06-2007, 12:14 PM   #307
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I'd also like to add that I am so tired of almost every problem in the sports forum involving U2Kitten. Not that No spoken words has behaved appropriately either, but really, U2Kitten, I'm beyond tired of reprimanding you, and the mods here have been extremely generous with warning you.
WHY do you always blame ME? I say something, somebody picks on me, and I answer back, yet I am the ONLY one who ever gets the blame. Like in the "Bono is a hypocrite" stuff, the SAME four girls ALWAYS jump my case, and you never say a word to them, it's always ME! When are you going to learn that no one person can ever cause any trouble if nobody ever messes with them? I am sick to death of being singled out by name. I am not a bad five year old. Everyone involved in an argument is just as guilty regardless of who you like better or agree with, or who runs and rats me out like a little second grade tattletale. You know, there really wasn't even a fight here, and it had died down. Your post only made things worse, because I wasn't mad at what anyone else said and wasn't going to post again until you pissed me off with another singling out by name. I can't believe I was the one who recommended you to Sicy as a good mod. You've done nothing but humiliate me all over the board ever since you got the job. There really wasn't an issue here, until you made it one. I agreed with they guy who said 'let's get back to football' and I was ready to do just that, then here comes Mother Katherine with her ruler to beat me on the hands again. Honestly, some stuff would die out a lot faster if you didn't stir it up with offensive, personal bashing posts like yours. I am a very good mod on two other boards, and I know the one thing you NEVER do is single one person out by name publically like you continue to do me.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:14 PM   #308
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Do you want to be banned?

Old 03-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #309
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Oh, and stop acting like you are the only reason I'm a mod, and now I'm stabbing you in the back. It's untrue and tiresome.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:26 PM   #310
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 03-06-2007, 12:28 PM   #311
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Pass the popcorn, and feel free to get back to discussing football...especially about how the Packers will surely have a stunning season and that Brett Favre is amazing.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #312
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Pass the popcorn, and feel free to get back to discussing football...especially about how the Packers will surely have a stunning season and that Brett Favre is amazing.

discuss
Old 03-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #313
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

WHY do you always blame ME? I say something, somebody picks on me, and I answer back, yet I am the ONLY one who ever gets the blame.
Quote:
Not that No spoken words has behaved appropriately either.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #314
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Can't talk...mouth...full....of....popcorn...would...be...rude....

Old 03-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #315
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

WHY do you always blame ME? I say something, somebody picks on me, and I answer back, yet I am the ONLY one who ever gets the blame. Like in the "Bono is a hypocrite" stuff, the SAME four girls ALWAYS jump my case, and you never say a word to them, it's always ME! When are you going to learn that no one person can ever cause any trouble if nobody ever messes with them? I am sick to death of being singled out by name. I am not a bad five year old. Everyone involved in an argument is just as guilty regardless of who you like better or agree with, or who runs and rats me out like a little second grade tattletale. You know, there really wasn't even a fight here, and it had died down. Your post only made things worse, because I wasn't mad at what anyone else said and wasn't going to post again until you pissed me off with another singling out by name. I can't believe I was the one who recommended you to Sicy as a good mod. You've done nothing but humiliate me all over the board ever since you got the job. There really wasn't an issue here, until you made it one. I agreed with they guy who said 'let's get back to football' and I was ready to do just that, then here comes Mother Katherine with her ruler to beat me on the hands again. Honestly, some stuff would die out a lot faster if you didn't stir it up with offensive, personal bashing posts like yours. I am a very good mod on two other boards, and I know the one thing you NEVER do is single one person out by name publically like you continue to do me.
Sorry to tell you but you humiliate yourself. How you can not see the tone of your posts and how they come across is beyond me, and that is what starts all the arguments. The entire mod team and majority of the forum cannot be wrong, sorry. Not to mention your constant rude insults to Bonochick are unacceptable and need to stop right now.

If a mod has to warn you ONE MORE TIME in this forum, you're out of here. And dont think I'm joking. We are all sick of it and you are not worth the headache. You should feel lucky to be even allowed to post here after all the trouble you've caused over the years.