Get ready to lose hours of your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PlaTheGreat said:

I bet listening to some U2 would focus your concentration. :wink:

I don't think so. :angry:

WHY CAN'T I BEAT THE BUBBLE GAME>>>>>................DAAAALFJA:DLKXS:LDKA

:sad:

angry-smiley-035.gif

angry-smiley-052.gif

IMG_1011.jpg

AngryGuy.gif

CryingMinotaur.gif

:lmao:

cookiessssssssssss :drool:

Am I the only one who is absolutely atrocious at this game?

LemonMacPhisto said:

The fucking bubbles would change colors on me.

:grumpy:

I understand completely. :lol: I shot what I thought was a blue bubble at a nice big cluster of blue bubbles. Turns out, it was orange. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

I understand completely. :lol: I shot what I thought was a blue bubble at a nice big cluster of blue bubbles. Turns out, it was orange. :drool:

It made me want to pop them like Jenny McCarthy's airbags she calls breasts.

heh heh, cheap shot :happy:

GibsonGirl said:

That happens when you play it for too long. Or if you are staring at the upcoming bubble on the right hand side by mistake.

Or if you are colorblind.

Or you do *something* far too often. :sexywink:
Stephanie... :madwife:

PlaTheGreat said:

That happens when you play it for too long. Or if you are staring at the upcoming bubble on the right hand side by mistake.

Or if you are colorblind.

Or you do *something* far too often. :sexywink:
Stephanie... :madwife:

are you saying that if you don't use it, you lose it?

Your eyesight? Most definitely. It's important for everyone to open their eyes and stretch their corneas every now and then.

ThoraSEB said:

That's happened to me too. :angry:

ME TOO!

I don't know how many times I see yellow, but it's orange when it hits the other bubbles.

I hate the rule of when one bubble color finally is gone, it suddenly adds two rows at once, instead of one. I am amazed people have beat this game. It comes down so quickly and in these horrible patterns - even with just three colors, that it's impossible for me to possibly combine three in a row.

Worse, is that I'll spend time nicely setting up several pairs of two so that when I get the color again, I'm ready - and then it brings on a new row (or two) and my paired bubbles separate! Thanks a lot! :madspit:

I WON!! I finally won! :hyper: And worst part is, I wasn't even trying that hard! :lol:

I got rid of one color - and as usual, the game cascading down on me 3 rows at a time. I almost lost as the rows were near the cannon, but somehow I worked my way out of it.

Then, threw a series of lucky bubbles, somehow I got rid of two more colors at once!! That left just two colors. Once you reach two colors, a little timer appears giving you five minutes to finish. It should be fairly simple at this point.

I think I beat this game with only 29,100! It added another 30,000 to my score for the win. So my final score was 59,100!

Is it better to win with a low score or high score? :hmm: And is that 30,000 a bonus or a penalty? ;)

Anyway, below is a pic with the proof. :D

Now, will I ever play this annoying game again? :sexywink:

Bubbles_Won_-_July_25_2006.JPG

Last edited:
Bonos_Lemon said:
I think the goal is to get a low score since you are trying to eliminate colors quickly, right?

:yes:

But I'm starting to think that the real goal is to play it, win, and then stop playing it forever.

PlaTheGreat said:

:yes:

But I'm starting to think that the real goal is to play it, win, and then stop playing it forever.

I'm thinking this too. :yes:

And although I played the game once more after winning last night, I will admit my desire to play again has decreased. Because now there are only two goals - how low of a score can I get to beat the game and how high of a score can I get to beat the game. Both will require hours more of playing and what do I really benefit from it? I've now beaten the game, so this would mean I'd only be frustrated as I try to accomplish these other goals. And isn't a game like this ultimately meant to be relaxing, not frustrating? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom