Shirtless Edge photo ... enter with caution ;-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AtomicLemon said:
Here you go!

edge17tn.jpg

Atomic Lemon..You're awesome!!:applaud:

Veeery nice pics!!! :combust: Thanks for posting! :bow:

U2democrat said:
Daaaaaaamn he's really been working out! :combust::faint:

You think so? :hmm: I think you need to start a chronological shirtless Edge thread in order to prove that statement... :nerd:

:whistle: :shifty: :sexywink:

celtophile said:
has anyone been able to verify the date of this pic yet?

the goatee looks very popmart-esque

He was wearing a cowboy hat like that a few summers ago. It could possibly be from around the time of his wedding. There are pictures of others, like Michael Stipe and I think Larry, on a large boat from the week of the wedding.

Plus....he was really thin (too thin) during Popmart. He's bulked up in the last few years. :wink:

Last edited:
You girls should see me with my face right up to my monitor, staring intently at that Edge chest :lol: that is hawt. like a lot. :drool:

I think the pic is from that post-Pop, pre-ATYCLB era when Edge still had the handlebar moustache and choppy sideburns. Totally hot, though. Why he would be even the teeniest bit self-conscious is beyond me.

^ totally ditto!! :drool: This is THE pic!!! Edge!!! WHERE ARE YOU?? We want some chest!!!!! :combust:

Maybe he should auction some chest pics!!! :drool:!! ... like Tom Cruise of his newborn daughter... :shifty: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom