PGP: Advanced Studies in Carpentry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even have any, I haven't had to take any for years. I'll see how I am tomorrow.

eta - okay, I have NO idea how that smiley got up there. :lol:

The Mystery Smilie happened to me about ?2 wweeks back!

and it was like an opposite emtoicon to what I was talking about!!!!:lol::huh:

In like ? Mid late April VP, we had a lot of hiogher than normal breezes. I who gratefully doesn't have to take allergy pills (tho i have sometimes issues with art solvents/industrial/cleaning stuff etc.
There I am more sensititive than average person..........
.....I had a scratchy throat, and I sort of I could "feel" my eyes sort of not exactly scratchy, and they didn't look swollen, But, yeah, THAT has never happened to me in the Spring or Fall ever!:ohmy:

It's surprisingly short for the amount of time I put in it. :lol:

Maybe I should add the leather pics, though it would take a while since it means I'd have to add every single pic from hannover. :wink:

You're welcome ladies. Now in return I'd like a certain leather clad Irishman knocking on my door tonight. :angel: Think you can arrange that?

Yeah sure, let me send him a text.

Hey, B. GG needs 2 C U. Wear leather pls. xoxo

That felt weird to type. a real text from me would have said "Hey, Bono. GaleonGirl needs to see you. Wear leather, please. xoxo."

/anal retentive about spelling words out fully

Yeah sure, let me send him a text.

Hey, B. GG needs 2 C U. Wear leather pls. xoxo

That felt weird to type. a real text from me would have said "Hey, Bono. GaleonGirl needs to see you. Wear leather, please. xoxo."

/anal retentive about spelling words out fully

:drool: I can live with either way of typing, as long as it happens!

And that coming from a spelling/grammar nazi is a LOT.

omg, you girls have been busy!
GG's putting together a study packet for the Bono Carpentry class? Maybe I should put together a study packet for the MOOBseminar :hmm:

It was 106 here today (still is) and I spend most of it in the pool or the A/C in the mall. OFf to he grocery store now, no time to catch up. But I will tonight, while trying to ignore the thought of going back to work tomorrow morning. :wave:

One of my friends just said on Facebook that it hit 100 in Seattle. :sad: I'm afraid to check if that's true.

I really want to go have a burger and fries (veggie, please - I just watched Food Inc), but the thought of getting in my car to drive to a restaurant makes me want to cry.

It might be worth it, if the result is air conditioning on top of delicious food waiting for me on the other end.

Wow, I just passed out on the couch for an hour. :lol: I guess I needed that!

It's not quite to 100F out here right now, but it's a few degrees away. I haven't even been outside at all today. What a waste of a perfectly decent day. :tsk: :lol:

cool, cori!

my sis has visited Seatle and Vancouver and loves them both!

I hope to visit some day - i love visiting both cities, and countryside- and WOW these 2 cities have some incredible landscapes around them!:heart:

Have u always been up in that area or made your way over there?

THey 're both far too rainy and gray for me...considering IF I ever wanted to leave NYC (Born & Bred and deeply :heart: love mah city).

Thank you GG! :bow: I love your comments with the pics. :lol:

My computer is doing that thing again where it's plugged in, but it keeps going to battery. :( It stops doing it for a week or better, long enough to lull me into a false sense of security, and then it starts again. :(

My wireless connection keeps cutting out. My evening may go to crap if I can't take my laptop into my bedroom to cool off after dinner.

:scream:

Wow, I just passed out on the couch for an hour. :lol: I guess I needed that!

It's not quite to 100F out here right now, but it's a few degrees away. I haven't even been outside at all today. What a waste of a perfectly decent day. :tsk: :lol:

since WHEN is a few degrees shgort of 100F a DECENT day!!!???!!!

:wink:

how was beach day yesterday? :hyper:

rain clouds came in much much sooner that expected it was supposed to be almost as lovely as yesterday :angry:

but if it hadn't been so gray I might have not got on hereafter noon--- i didn't realize there was aconcert today. SO it worked out.

I have no idea about my connection. It's fine for days on end, and then it gets wonky, and then it'll be fine again for a long time.

Ehhhhh.

I think soon, it's going to be its own entity. They'll have to put it on salary, get it its own personal assistant, etc...

:shifty:

GG, my computer is a laptop, so the only cord connected to it is the power cord. I'm hoping that's what the problem is, because that's the least expensive option. After that, fixes get spendier and spendier. :sad:

eta - oh, duh, you were talking to Cori, nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom