Entropy Screen Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
clementine_rose said:
I haven't seen the movie, but I have been wanting to. After hearing the storyline, seeing the screen caps, and hearing that Bono is someones conscience and himself.....I am a bit confused. Is the movie any good? I mean I know it has the boys in it, but is the movie good besides them being in it? The screen caps look great! Now I am a bit curious to see the movie, yet it seems like a very weird movie.

hmmm, to be fair and honest, i thought it was a bit rubbish really.
the best bits are the conert bits naturally which were interesting t see because they confused the hell out of me at the actual concert when this was filmed. all these weird clips of Stephen Dorff getting married and Bono talking to someone named "jake" (dorffs character) and seeing stephen dorff himself walk past me. it was all a bit weird, it was only when i saw the film about 3 years later that i realised what had been going on.

oh, and i got so excited seeing it again (such happy memeories) that i drew this for you all to see!

me_popmart.jpg

thats where i was standing for the concert!!!!
sorry, its the only concert i've been to though, it makes me all excited and happy and stuff!

Just to finish what I started (and so I can slack some more from studying)

x80sh

x80ts

x80tx

I wish I wasn't a DVD ripper tard... I could make a nice lil clip. However, my expertise ends at making AVIs and MPGs...

:sad:

Awwwww. :wink: Thanks... I am giving this ripping thing another try... Been meaning to learn... :eyebrow:

I bought it on Ebay and spent more on shipping than the movie! I watched it a few times (U2 only :D ) and then I sold it back for about the same thing I spent on it.

Back
Top Bottom