Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone, get in contact with the person going tomorrow and at least organise text messaging the setlist!

Person sending texts: it might be cheaper for you to send one text with five songs rather than a text per song. If you only send a text every five songs, you'll only have to pay for about 5 text messages rather than 20+.

Live picture:

1093707.jpg

1093703.jpg

1093703.jpg

for me its more better send text messages to someone in Mexico City D.F and the update in the setlist

I can't wait to find out what the encore has in store for us! :combust:

It's gonna be big! I CAN FEEL IT! Come on boys! WOW us!

ThoraSEB said:

:giggle: They should just let us listen LIVE!!!!

One would think...

and why are they talking about Salma Hayek and the Four Seasons? Oh I heard Bono in there somewhere.

I don’t want to be annoying about this but can someone confirm that a source for tomorrow is being set up? Or help me know who needs to get in contact with whom to get this thing happening? (Unfortunately I don’t pay my own cell phone bill so I can’t even receive text messages)

catlhere said:
I can't wait to find out what the encore has in store for us! :combust:

It's gonna be big! I CAN FEEL IT! Come on boys! WOW us!

I wonder if Coughy McCougherson will shut up and let us listen, lol.

el_milagro - where are you? Can you accept text messages? I can accept, but I'm in California. Anyone here in Mexico now?

wenda said:

I wonder if Coughy McCougherson will shut up and let us listen, lol.
Ya! Chokey McGaggerton needs to cool of the blah blah for a while. Lets get some music!

And it sounds like Pride!

Back
Top Bottom