The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thousandfold said:

omg, I look so goofy!! I must have had that goofy smile on the whole time!Angel of LA, however, looks super-hot as she did IRL. And Jase is hot too, Jase share that with the world!!

Thanks for the compliment hon.
I'm sad I didn't get too meet you but we will next time for sure. And no you didn't look goofy you looked BEAUTIFUL! I got the warm fuzzies watching you dance. :happy:

thousandfold said:

Allegra has infected me with the exclamation point disease!!!!!

I think she has infected us all!!!
:ohmy:

I suspect that there were a few there who did not come forward to introduce themselves...please if you see yourself in those photos, come out, let us know who you are...I'm still fuzzy on the lady with the hot pink blouse sitting with Jase and Karen... and a couple others standing near the bar...

WHO ARE YOU???????? :)

Mr. BAW said:
I'm still fuzzy on the lady with the hot pink blouse sitting with Jase and Karen

That's Jase's friend Alex (I don't think she's here on Interference just yet). This was her third time seeing us.

She's a sweetie. :wink:

It was nice to meet your son Mr. Baw. I was sure to thank him for allowing you to come to this show and see DMP later. :lol:

It was nice seeing a lot of new faces there. We hope to see them again at the next show.

thousandfold said:
omg, I look so goofy!! I must have had that goofy smile on the whole time!

Thousandfold, you are adorable. :wink: I think you were laughing the whole time we danced together! (either that or you had a severe case of hiccups!) It was great.

Angel of LA, however, looks super-hot as she did IRL. And Jase is hot too, Jase share that with the world!! ;)!

The room was filled with beautiful women Saturday night. All of you looked spectacular!:drool:

Allegra has infected me with the exclamation point disease!!!!!!

There has to be some kind of medication out there that can counteract the effects of Allegra. :lmao:

When oh when, will JT play again?!!
:

Well be sure to let you know. Check the website and also make sure you are signed up on our mailing list. We will also be sure to post upcoming shows here on Interference as well.

TheEdge U2JT said:

Ok BBJones... it looks like we have our next contestant in the "Sit On A Stool And Have Two Guys Sing To You" program.

The song is One Step Closer....... the player is BonoFox.

or maybe we should do OOTS.

I think we should make the contestant pick their song........BonoFox????

Chas

OH NO WAY!...I am far to shy:eek: ......I'll be extremly happy sitting in the shadows listening to you guys play any of the mentioned songs, which I know you guys will perform beautifully!....:D

Bono's American Wife said:
342%3A3%3B9523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323765584255ot1lsi
[/B]

Thousandfold, you look very cute in that pic!...very star-struck like!:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

OH NO WAY!...I am far to shy:eek: ......I'll be extremly happy sitting in the shadows listening to you guys play any of the mentioned songs, which I know you guys will perform beautifully!....:D

Ahh the beauty of the wireless age....that's ok BonoFox, Chedge and I can come to you then.

D & G sunglasses=$200
Straw hat=$40
wireless mic=$800
Serenading BonoFox and making her blush=PRICELESS!

TheEdge U2JT said:
Thanks for posting some pics Mrs. BAW!

It was great to get to see you and the Ruler of the Kingdom of Interference Mr. BAW on Sat. night!

Much love for the BAW's!

Chas

:D

It was great seeing you again too! You will definately see us at your next show, whenever that might be!

BAW's :heart: Chedge!

agentmissa said:
wa23.jpg

The lemon went to Denny's for some aftershow grub.
wa48.jpg

wa50.jpg

Oh my gosh Missa! You and your friend are wearing custom made Joshua Tree shirts!!! That is so freakin cool!!! I didn't see that Sat night. I'm sorry, it was kinda dark in there and it didn't help with the shades on either.

By the way, the pics are awesome as usual! I'll be looking forward to checkin out the scrapbook on Wednesday. Do we have your blessing to use them on the U2JT website as well?

Also, I must say, I have lemon envy. It got to go hang out with you after the show and I got stuck tearing down and packing up the soundsystem.:sad: Ahh to be Bono and the roadie all in one...it's just bliss I tell you....BLISS!:laugh:

Bono B. Jones said:

Oh my gosh Missa! You and your friend are wearing custom made Joshua Tree shirts!!! That is so freakin cool!!! I didn't see that Sat night. I'm sorry, it was kinda dark in there and it didn't help with the shades on either.

By the way, the pics are awesome as usual! I'll be looking forward to checkin out the scrapbook on Wednesday. Do we have your blessing to use them on the U2JT website as well?

Also, I must say, I have lemon envy. It got to go hang out with you after the show and I got stuck tearing down and packing up the soundsystem.:sad: Ahh to be Bono and the roadie all in one...it's just bliss I tell you....BLISS!:laugh:

Of course you can use my pictures for U2JT.COM. I have so many more I know you'll want to use and they'll be in the scrapbook.

The JT t-shirts were so fun to make. I have finally put my artistic self to good use. :lol: Inspiration is everything!

agentmissa said:

Of course you can use my pictures for U2JT.COM. I have so many more I know you'll want to use and they'll be in the scrapbook.

The JT t-shirts were so fun to make. I have finally put my artistic self to good use. :lol: Inspiration is everything!

Missa, those shirts *are* GREAT! How long did it take to make them?

:drool:

Hey Missa! I'm a fan can I buy a shirt?

There were so many of you I wanted to meet and didn't get to!:slant: Hopefully next time. It was nice to meet you BAW. hopefully we can chat more next time.

Boys, you were amazing..."Bono's" voice is very sexy with a cold :sexywink: :kiss:

JTsAli said:
Hey Missa! I'm a fan can I buy a shirt?

There were so many of you I wanted to meet and didn't get to!:slant: Hopefully next time. It was nice to meet you BAW. hopefully we can chat more next time.

Boys, you were amazing..."Bono's" voice is very sexy with a cold :sexywink: :kiss:

hehe... sure! I would be more than happy to make more shirts. If anyone wants one just PM me and we can figure out the details, size and stuff.

Mr. BAW said:
I suspect that there were a few there who did not come forward to introduce themselves...please if you see yourself in those photos, come out, let us know who you are...I'm still fuzzy on the lady with the hot pink blouse sitting with Jase and Karen... and a couple others standing near the bar...

WHO ARE YOU???????? :)

Hot pink blouse...hmmm, Lisa maybe? JT's Ali, aka Bono B Jones' real life wife? She had a blouse on but I think it was sorta red. And Alex was with Jase....Alex, Jase and I had the crowns on....does that help?:scratch:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Missa, those shirts *are* GREAT! How long did it take to make them?

:drool:

Missa we should get together and form a system to make shirts! I just ordered a buttload of rhinestones!

(I said butt and load, is that 2 pts Jase?):D

Adam's Member said:

wow, i just realized.......i suck at posting

It's alright...I would rather you suck at posting than at playing...I think that sounds alright, doesn't it, you know what I mean. I told you practice...practice....practice......it works, silly! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom