The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29 - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-20-2005, 09:53 AM   #46
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61




Does this mean our political careers are ruined?

Will JT play "Staring at the Sun"?

Will "Mysterious Ways" finally make it to the setlist?

We are about to enter a dimension where time and space do not exist.Welcome to the awe and mystery of ....The Twilight Zone! Say goodbye to the real world...
__________________

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 11:15 AM   #47
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Mr. BAW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Life's too short to drink cheap wine!
Posts: 12,336
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


Does this mean our political careers are ruined?

Your re-election hopes are doomed.
__________________

__________________
Mr. BAW is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 12:51 PM   #48
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 12:36 PM
I was doomed way before I got on the Blue Crack... It just added to the doomdome..
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 12:58 PM   #49
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
After all these posts and carrying-on, the kids didn't realize that this was a Public forum ?

Wanna know how public??? go to Google and do a name search of your character...you'll see how public,,,not only that, some of us (unfortunately) have out photos out there for the world to see and laugh at!!!

Yea, i typed in BAW and i just kept getting porn sites....

i didnt know those positions exsisted,


You are, um, very flexible.

hehe
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 05:54 PM   #50
Blue Crack Addict
 
Doozer61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Setting up house on Scooter's Star
Posts: 20,218
Local Time: 11:36 AM
well, they don't call him fatmansex for nothing
__________________
Doozer61 is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 08:13 PM   #51
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61
well, they don't call him fatmansex for nothing










On a different note....if U2 tickets go on sale on the 29th, the JT show is going to be even more significant!!!!


You know, we should have a gathering for each of the Cali dates.
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 01-21-2005, 08:32 PM   #52
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 12:36 PM
gathering...
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 01-22-2005, 12:40 AM   #53
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,551
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.












On a different note....if U2 tickets go on sale on the 29th, the JT show is going to be even more significant!!!!


You know, we should have a gathering for each of the Cali dates.
I am all for a gathering! We can meet at my place for the SanDiego opener! We can carpool to the show! Or practically walk to the Sports Arena from my house! (I am so excited)

~Karen
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 01-22-2005, 10:58 AM   #54
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 12:36 PM
I am going to need medication after 2 months of feeling this way. Then JT shows between then and now... eek!
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 01-22-2005, 10:13 PM   #55
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 02:36 PM


I'm going to have to figure out something between now and the end of the first leg if I want to see them this Spring.
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-22-2005, 10:18 PM   #56
The Fly
 
thousandfold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: a basement on the hill
Posts: 262
Local Time: 12:36 PM
omg, I'm all about the gatherings! I live in Orange County so my home turf show (that I'll be using presale code for) will be either the Pond, or Staples, but I might try my luck with San Diego during regular ticket sales, too... I'd probably sell my soul to be in the middle of the target or whatever the GA dealie is this year.

I'll probably see some of you at the JT show, I hope we can conspire more then!

(...Allegra, perhaps you'd like to fly out for the SD tour opener...)
__________________
thousandfold is offline  
Old 01-23-2005, 12:41 AM   #57
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by thousandfold
omg, I'm all about the gatherings! I live in Orange County so my home turf show (that I'll be using presale code for) will be either the Pond, or Staples, but I might try my luck with San Diego during regular ticket sales, too... I'd probably sell my soul to be in the middle of the target or whatever the GA dealie is this year.

I'll probably see some of you at the JT show, I hope we can conspire more then!

(...Allegra, perhaps you'd like to fly out for the SD tour opener...)
That sounds so tempting and I would LOVE to do that, but that is Easter weekend, plus I will be getting back from my Spring Break trip on the previous week. Also here in Texas, the students take their state exam at the end of April, so I'll be getting them ready for that. I too will probably have a family reunion the following weekend that I will need to take off for. So it's much, too much, for me to handle. GOSH!!! It sucks being in the middle!!! All the good shit happens on the coasts!!! If I do anything on the first leg, it might be on Bono's birthday...but I still don't really know yet.
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-23-2005, 10:11 AM   #58
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra


That sounds so tempting and I would LOVE to do that, but that is Easter weekend, plus I will be getting back from my Spring Break trip on the previous week. Also here in Texas, the students take their state exam at the end of April, so I'll be getting them ready for that. I too will probably have a family reunion the following weekend that I will need to take off for. So it's much, too much, for me to handle. GOSH!!! It sucks being in the middle!!! All the good shit happens on the coasts!!! If I do anything on the first leg, it might be on Bono's birthday...but I still don't really know yet.
Holy shit, woman...where do you get the time to polish your broom?

And a family reunion?...
You mean theres more of you out there?

__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 01-23-2005, 03:51 PM   #59
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


Holy shit, woman...where do you get the time to polish your broom?

And a family reunion?...
You mean theres more of you out there?




Yep! There's more of us! And they're crazier than I am! Ask my hubby! If you have ever watched King Of The Hill...well, you've seen my family! My uncle is Boomhauer...I swear!!!
__________________
Allegra is offline  
Old 01-23-2005, 05:11 PM   #60
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,551
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Ack! I am just sitting here, watching the clock, waiting for 10am Tuesday morning. I am going to get two tickets, I am going to get two tickets, I am going to get two tickets....... Then I will join Missa and share her meds There will be JT shows to enjoy

Wow! March is going to be one CRAZY month!!
__________________

__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com