The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegra said:

Nope, no kissing cousins...that I'm aware of. :shifty:

And no, I'm not Mexican!!! And Allegra is Latin...it's means happy.

As in ..."I'm so happy that I got San Diego tickets for March 28!!!!!" Whoo Hooo!!!

Oh well, so they're upper balcony seats, but I can't wait for the biggest party of the year!!!!!

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:
:drool:

swooooosh
:der:

Carek1230 said:

Awwwww........:hug: It'll be alright. It'll get better. Saturday will lift your spirits!

Cya there!
Karen

Awwww Karen, :hug: you're a doll. We should have a drink at the show! I'm going to to try to get better seats this weekend but if I don't, at least I know I get to see them once on this tour. :up:

Allegra, I'll keep trying. I'm normally a que será será kinda girl for all things minus U2. We'll see what happens. :)

angel_of_L.A. said:

Awwww Karen, :hug: you're a doll. We should have a drink at the show! I'm going to to try to get better seats this weekend but if I don't, at least I know I get to see them once on this tour. :up:

Allegra, I'll keep trying. I'm normally a que será será kinda girl for all things minus U2. We'll see what happens. :)

Um, i wanna hug...can i be the soft chewy center?

(insert puppy dog eyes and pouting lower lip)

:sad:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Thanks...we can have drinks! Sure! I'm there.....ha I wish I was there already, this has been a very long week! :sad:

3 More Days People!!!!
JT Live!!! Saturday
then it's Valentines (yay)
then it's U2..the real deal LIVE!!!
then...I will need a very long nap.

Adam's Member said:

chicks barfing......I have that effect on people :wink:

Its the butterflies, i know it all too well.
I just feed them.

Its when i dont,that they gang up on me.

Vicious butterflies.....hmmmmmm

I know this makes no sense....just read the next post already.:scratch:

Allegra said:

Nope, no kissing cousins...that I'm aware of. :shifty:

And no, I'm not Mexican!!! And Allegra is Latin...it's means happy.

As in ..."I'm so happy that I got San Diego tickets for March 28!!!!!" Whoo Hooo!!!

Oh well, so they're upper balcony seats, but I can't wait for the biggest party of the year!!!!!

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:
:drool:

I looked up 'Allegra' in my native Choctaw language...(yes, i am part indian)... and apparently, Allegra means hunter. Weird huh?.......
Oh, wait... let me translate that better...
it means... stalker.
Woah!

Bono's American Wife said:
Damn, I thought you were bringing baked goods! :wink:

I could use some baked goods right about now. :drool:

Since Ron is looking forward to Valentine's Day, does this mean we can look forward to hearing some classic U2 love songs on Saturday?

Hint hint: Two :heart:s Beat As One and All I want is you....

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom