The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29 - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-01-2005, 10:43 AM   #286
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:53 AM
Jase, I really love your Jack Skellington belt!

I Jack and Sally.
__________________

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:02 AM   #287
The Fly
 
JTsAli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 58
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Hey Angel...BTW I crochet and I'm not old ( I'm not I'm not!!) maybe next show we can pull up a couple rocking chairs and crochet an afghan. I'll show you how it's done! Party!!
__________________

__________________
JTsAli is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:51 AM   #288
Refugee
 
agentmissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Where ever the music takes me.
Posts: 1,797
Local Time: 05:53 AM

I'm not quite understanding how rhinestones are old lady hobbiesh thing. I think if you use them in the appropiate fashion they look pritty hot.

Karen I think we must have a rhinestone party!
__________________
agentmissa is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:52 AM   #289
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.
Jase, I really love your Jack Skellington belt!

I Jack and Sally.

Spanks.
I had the belt buckle specially made,
can you see the JT in diamonds?
Or are my
#1evil bunny hands
#2 evil beaver hands
#3 evil kitty hands
#4 evil scientist hands
distracting you?





hehe.
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:57 AM   #290
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
I'm not quite understanding how rhinestones are old lady hobbiesh thing. I think if you use them in the appropiate fashion they look pritty hot.

Karen I think we must have a rhinestone party!
Yea! What you said Missa! Jase just thinks I am an old lady.
So to her...... and she won't be invited to our party!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:00 PM   #291
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.
Jase, I really love your Jack Skellington belt!

I Jack and Sally.
Hey! Maybe they make Jack and Sally bandaids too!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:05 PM   #292
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


my neckmeat hurts from laughing.

NECKMEAT???
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:10 PM   #293
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JTsAli
Hey Angel...BTW I crochet and I'm not old ( I'm not I'm not!!) maybe next show we can pull up a couple rocking chairs and crochet an afghan. I'll show you how it's done! Party!!

I'm down Lisa! But can we listen to some Billie Holiday while we do it? I Billie Holiday.

And darling, you're definitely not old. I saw you at the show. Hottie!
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:12 PM   #294
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by agentmissa
I'm not quite understanding how rhinestones are old lady hobbiesh thing. I think if you use them in the appropiate fashion they look pritty hot.

Karen I think we must have a rhinestone party!
I used to stud rhinestones on my bra straps when I was in high school. It was the cool thing to do at the time...Rebel! Rebel against the norm I say!

__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:21 PM   #295
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230


Yea! What you said Missa! Jase just thinks I am an old lady.
So to her...... and she won't be invited to our party!
AWWW! Not fair.
I know i can get my grands to send me her RONCO Rhinstone maker.
Or was that my great-grands? Dam!, shes dead,cant ask her!!
Oh well, me and Thousandfold are gonna have a party too!
So, there.

And JT is gonna play...nakie...
and um, well have firetrucks and those bouncy things and
hot dogs and grape kool-aid!
And for dessert, pixie stix and wax lips!



And you cant come.
__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:21 PM   #296
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


I used to stud rhinestones on my bra straps when I was in high school. It was the cool thing to do at the time...Rebel! Rebel against the norm I say!

Wow such talent we ladies of JT have! Knitting, crochet, sewing, shirt making, art, song writing, poetry, children's book writing, drawing, painting and rhinestone studding oh my!!
(hehe I said stud)........

I used to stud my jeans in the 70's when the low rider hip hugger wide bottom bells were the Bomb....my friends and I were cool

I have one of those hand-held stud tools! Maybe we should start another studded brastrap fashion trend?!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:22 PM   #297
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66

AWWW! Not fair.
I know i can get my grands to send me her RONCO Rhinstone maker.
Or was that my great-grands? Dam!, shes dead,cant ask her!!
Oh well, me and Thousandfold are gonna have a party too!
So, there.

And JT is gonna play...nakie...
and um, well have firetrucks and those bouncy things and
hot dogs and grape kool-aid!
And for dessert, pixie stix and wax lips!



And you cant come.
no fair. you suck.
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:23 PM   #298
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

I have one of those hand-held stud tools! Maybe we should start another studded brastrap fashion trend?!

Give me the date and I'll bring the bras (and alcohol). You gotta have alcohol!
__________________
angel_of_L.A. is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:27 PM   #299
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 114,587
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


I used to stud rhinestones on my bra straps when I was in high school. It was the cool thing to do at the time...Rebel! Rebel against the norm I say!

Rebel is right! That was my middle name in high school! (still is sometimes!) Such a confusing time in my life.....also why Out of Control is one of my favorite U2 songs! I was....Out of Control!!
__________________
Carek1230 is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 12:28 PM   #300
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by JTsAli
Hey Angel...BTW I crochet and I'm not old ( I'm not I'm not!!) maybe next show we can pull up a couple rocking chairs and crochet an afghan. I'll show you how it's done! Party!!

OMG, a crochet party?
Come on Lisa, dont give me any visuals on this.
A crotch party, yes...doilies?....with one foot in the grave...ill think about it.






ok, thought about it...NO.
__________________

__________________
Night & Day is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com