ZOO 2 Double CD for U2.Com resubscribers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clawgrabber

War Child
Los Angeles, California (There Is No End To Love)
well, they did it.

they came up with a real reason for me to resubscribe to their website for the third year running, and it seems they heard the complaints from last year's "only 8 songs!" complaints regarding U2.Communication.

I recieved an email from U2.Com today reading the following:

Dear Tucker,

Although your subscription isn't up for a while, we wanted to let you know about the re-subscription package we have just announced to fans whose annual subscription is about to come to an end.

As of today, when subscribers renew their subscription, in addition to the usual benefits, they will also be sent the limited edition, double-CD 'ZOO2LIVE' .

'ZOO2LIVE' features 24 live tracks from the band's legendary ZOO TV Tour of the early 90's and comes in a specially designed gatefold sleeve, along with a double-sided poster recalling U2's show at the Sydney Football Stadium in November 1993.
(The release also includes a bonus track from the Yankee Stadium in New York).

This extremely collectable CD is the only live album ever released from the ZOO TV Tour. (The release also includes a bonus track from the Yankee Stadium in New York). These live tracks are not available for download and have never been made commercially available on CD.

As an existing subscriber you can take advantage of this special offer at any point during your current annual subscription. If you do, then your re-subscription fee is reduced by 20% to $32 - and the period of your subscription will run for a further 12 months beyond your current expiry date.

As a paid up member of U2.Com you will again receive a 25% discount coupon on your first purchase at the U2.Com store and full access to the Subscribers site, which features up to the minute stories, interviews, road diaries and specially commissioned video. Subscribers get exclusive access to full-length audio and video streams of new performances and can keep in touch with other fans via their own U2.com email address and Zootopia boards.

Please note: there are no ticket guarantees as part of the re-subscription package.

U2.Com Team.

---So there you have it. The resubscription sceme has begun!

is this really a reason to subscribe?

i mean we already have the audio, so basically its 40 bucks for 2 posters

doesn't seem worth it to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom