you fans of Bono's sexy noises must listen to this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: helpmehelpme!

IrelandSlayne said:
:sad::sigh::scream:

Everytime I click on a link it comes up to a Geocities "Page not available for viewing" thingie... Am I doing something wrong?! Help!

How strange :scratch: I have no problems with it. Anyway, try to see the page copying and pasting the address.

And congratulations to Mona and Echo for the site!

:heart: :love: :drool: :eek: :shocked: :crack: :macdevil: :drool:
Totally and completely scandalized.
That Bono moan was infuckingcredible!!!
Thanks for the link!
Now I know where my mind is going to be the rest of the day!
Shall we say gutter?

Re: Re: helpmehelpme!

teehee said:

How strange :scratch: I have no problems with it. Anyway, try to see the page copying and pasting the address.

And congratulations to Mona and Echo for the site!

No.. I ment when I click the link for the various noises, all I ever get is that "Page not available" thing... I'd rightclicksave, but when I right click, the "save target as" option isn't available...

:banghead: :help:

I think the reason it won't let you download it is because it's gotten too many visitors that day, and the maximum number of downloads it can take has been exceeded. Try again later, and it'll probably work.

Re: Re: Re: helpmehelpme!

IrelandSlayne said:

No.. I ment when I click the link for the various noises, all I ever get is that "Page not available" thing... I'd rightclicksave, but when I right click, the "save target as" option isn't available...

:banghead: :help:

screama.gif

newburn.gif

AUGH! I'm getting the error too!
Must come back later....

:banghead:

:rant:

:scream:

Re: oh...my...Lord...

Gina Marie said:
:shocked: :help: :bow:

That is just...:censored:

Who else thinks these should be played as the pre-show music on the next tour? :sexywink: :D

ooo!!! me! me!!! meee!!!!!!

:drool:

they'd probably have to bring the EMS in to help all the fainting women. :sexywink:

:eek: WHOA. I am sitting here next to my husband while I finally got the Bono moan to work this morning, and it was on full blast and I was actually kinda embarassed to listen to that in front of the husband! He was like ummm, is that Bono? :huh: And I could NOT stop smiling! :lol:
Thank you for this new Bonoentertainment. :yes: I know I will have fun with this today!!!! :drool: :drool:

hippyactress said:
That's Mona and Echo's site :)

*tackel hugs Mona and Echo*

:bow:

I haven't been here long enough to know who you are yet but....OMG, what a fabulous site!!

*puts a few sounds on "repeat"*

:drool: :drool: :drool:

teehee, thanks for bringing that to the attention of those of us who didn't know it existed!

-Blue

I suggest anyone who's living in a dorm or a thin walled apartment to blast this famous scandalous Bono moan....to freak out the neighbours!!!:eek: :shocked: :macdevil: :lmao:

*listening to God pt II*

"...But every time she (he :)) passes by
Wild thoughts escape...."

-Blue :D

:laugh:

WOW where has everyone been :sexywink:

:tongue:

At one point I burned for Fishy a CD of all/most of the noises

You have not lived until you have portable discogasms

Yeah, that site rocks, but I'm wondering why so many people haven't seen it yet..:scratch:....

However, :drool:.

Back
Top Bottom