Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the market for Armani EA9423 black unless someone knows of a similar model that may be more attractive, but I'm not a big fan of the open frame concept bono wore during Vertigo tour. Anyway,

http://r.twenga.com/g3.php?pg=VDs0M...I2NjNhMTZjYTg4ZGUxZGIxZGRmNmMxMjI0Y2E7MzExOTc=

Found this website where the shades are very cheap. On Ebay this pair sells for twice as much on average. Just looking for opinions on legitimacy of website and product. This forum helped me fore in pursuit of Bvlgari 8025, I'm hoping you guys can help again.

Thank you.

Bono is wearing black aviator style glasses in this months Rolling Stone magazine. It is a small pic of him and Ali....:hmm:

Bono is wearing black aviator style glasses in this months Rolling Stone magazine. It is a small pic of him and Ali....:hmm:

Here you go. I noticed these on him in pics in mid January. :)

BonoaliMaliTimbuktuAfrica1-13-2012.jpg

BonoshadesTimbuktuMaliAfrica1-13-2012.jpg

BonoTimbuktuMaliAfrica1-13-2012.jpg

Disregard my last post with question. I found out product form website is made in Malaysia and is indeed a replica.

I find the Vertigo tour era of shades my favourite (The ones that went product (red)). I found the Armani 9423 which have an upper frame and solid plastic band. I really like these and will most likely purchase, but I wanted to know if anyone knows of a similiar style.

0a4f_2.JPG

Also, I am speculating on selling my Bvlgari 8025 971/8G as I'm searching for an everyday pair to wear and not wanting to have a pair that spends the better part of the year sitting on a shelf. I know this forum is dedicated mostly to collectors, but I'm a college kid with shallow pockets. So, just PM if you're interested.

Also, I am speculating on selling my Bvlgari 8025 971/8G as I'm searching for an everyday pair to wear and not wanting to have a pair that spends the better part of the year sitting on a shelf. I know this forum is dedicated mostly to collectors, but I'm a college kid with shallow pockets. So, just PM if you're interested.

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full? Definitely interested in the Bvlgari. Please PM to info and pics if possible.

Mathieu please ask to him...:hyper:

I will soon have an interview with Alain Mikli but not with Bono...
The fact is that I have checked many aviator style sunglasses (Armani, Bv, D&G, Versace...)... The closest model I have seen are D&G... Because the arms of Bman glasses here are very specific, specially in brown and gold... So... Can everyone help me... I sure we will find out !

I have to express negative feelings for Bono supporting Dr. Dre Beats by Monster :down:. I know the (Red) thing is a good cause, but the sound quality for the price is horrific. I listen to my music with Bose and there's no comparison.

Any one Selling D&G 2138 or Bvlgari 549

Any one Selling D&G 2138 or Bvlgari 549. I prefer the colors that he wore during the Vertigo tour.

Thanks, Thomas...

I have to express negative feelings for Bono supporting Dr. Dre Beats by Monster :down:. I know the (Red) thing is a good cause, but the sound quality for the price is horrific. I listen to my music with Bose and there's no comparison.

Agree

Wow, if there was ever a time to become a shades collector it is now. Currently on eBay there are Orange Mikli 3214's, Cutler & Gross 0276, Blue Bvlgari 519's, Salmon Emporio Armani 9592.

it took me quite a while to find all of these when I was building my collection...now (if you have the money) you can pick them all up in one day.

I know! I tried my classmates phone's , my Phillips ear buds , and headphone's sound WAY better.

Phillips people! :lmao:

Hi you guys,
I wonder if I could get a little help. I'm making a database for my exam and decided to make one of at least 40 (maybe more) of Bono shades. I have difficulties finding a lot of the colour codes and wonder if someone here could list some codes here.
What I haven't found is colour codes for:

Cutler & Cross 0276
Black Fly #5
Emporio Armani 9285 and 9592
Miu Miu 51C
Versace 3040
Bvlgari 626
Exte Ex7s
Police S8103S
Versace 2040
Selima Pamela
Oliver Peoples Amp
Romeo Gigli orange glasses
Bolle Lunarsports the dark green ones

If you know several colour codes for one model that would be great. :applaud:
I've been looking around on the web and I have found some contradicting codes which have made my search confusing. I've been searching on ebay too but few selers care to show the code.

In advance thank you.

Hi you guys,
I wonder if I could get a little help. I'm making a database for my exam and decided to make one of at least 40 (maybe more) of Bono shades. I have difficulties finding a lot of the colour codes and wonder if someone here could list some codes here.
What I haven't found is colour codes for:

Cutler & Cross 0276 - C: B 60 20 :wink:
Black Fly #5 - Clear lenses : 1648 :wink:
Emporio Armani 9285 (Green - 6LBD6120 / Pink - 6LB2S120 / Ruthenium grey - 6LBO0120 / Dark Avio Smoke - KJ195120) and 9592 (Salmon - 0116T 105 / Dark - 00695 105 / Brown and Gold - 3YG8U105) :wink:
Miu Miu 51C (Champagne - 5AK 6R1) --> Steve can give 2 other codes ;)
Versace 3040
Bvlgari 626 (Green - 104/8A 62 15 120) :wave:
Exte Ex7s
Police S8103S
Versace 2040
Selima Pamela
Oliver Peoples Amp (BC 130 --> but they are supposed to be custom made) :huh:
Romeo Gigli orange glasses (191 - 564 (but maybe they are more red than orange) / 226 - 2M2) :doh:
Bolle Lunarsports the dark green ones

If you know several colour codes for one model that would be great. :applaud:
I've been looking around on the web and I have found some contradicting codes which have made my search confusing. I've been searching on ebay too but few selers care to show the code.

In advance thank you.

There you are for what I can do...
Take courage for your exams.:wave:

Oliver Peoples AMP color is "WINDEX" (I still own)
Selima Optique is light purple with a pinkish hue (I sold a few years back)
I know this bc I ordered them directly from the company. I see Mathieu has helped you out with the other questions. Hope my answers helped!

Bvlgari - 519 light blue and Bvlgari 611 light blue

Hi everybody, anyone selling Bvlgari - 519 light blue and Bvlgari 611 light blue :hmm:? Please, contact me :wave:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom