Yell Sound, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost six days :wink:
tumblr_m65uwevjnJ1r8emiu.png

There are people like that? Damn, being 5 foot 7 sucks.

The person who said this to me (and has maintained it in subsequent conversations) is quite tall herself, and likes to wear high heels, and she says she can't imagine going out with a guy who would be shorter than her in heels. I think she's narrowing the pool of available (decent, non-gay) men uneccessarily, but then I suppose everyone has things like that which don't make sense to other people. And I would hope that if she fell in love with a guy who was 5' tall, that it wouldn't stop her from being happy with him.

I think I'm too old to know what that means. :reject:

Huh, seems I didn't leave much in the way of turds online last night despite being rather drunk.

Kind of a shame really.

Axver, were you aware that there is an entire album played solely on the mellotron?

I wonder if Vlad wants to catch up with me and Charlotte when we're in Adelaide later this week and show us the sights? :hmm:

I'm not sure what I find funnier about that sentence, the suggestion that Vlad would catch up with you both, or that there are "sights" in Adelaide.

I hear Elizabeth's bogans are a spectacle.

Not a good spectacle, but still, a spectacle.

I'm crying because 75% of the Oasis tag on Tumblr is hipsters posting Wonderwall/things with Wonderwall lyrics written. I can't.

hiptser pls

Marillion? :up:

Very excited about finally hitting up South Australia tomorrow.

Ax are you and Char still thinking about or going to Metric? I'm still all up in the air about it. I'm seeing Jack White on the Wednesday. I'm starting to talk myself into it. Cause I can't yet Youth without youth outta my head.

cobl, is that actually Sergio? (...who commented on your blogpost which I clicked through in your sig)

Ironically, considering its the internet, I feel like it was. No end of the internet is too far to defend himself!

Wow, you actually read it?? :lol: Thanks heaps man!! And yeah, it is him, I'm sure. Not sure how he found my blog to comment on given there were hundreds of other articles about the show on far more reputable sites, but it was fun. I gave up because obviously the guy is a moron.

Have you seen the show at all? You can stream it online.

Hi this is charlotte i'm drunk Adelaide is good

Ax are you and Char still thinking about or going to Metric? I'm still all up in the air about it. I'm seeing Jack White on the Wednesday. I'm starting to talk myself into it. Cause I can't yet Youth without youth outta my head.

we alreadyhave tickets for Metric. Gon be sick!

A is for Alpine just landed on my desk! I've been told to review it before its release.

Ohh lucky you getting to hear it before us! Lamest album name though.

Moving truck packed. Back to Seattle tomorrow! Will never move away from home again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom