Wrap The Night Around Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Some days don't you just feel like hiding?

This is for my friend who I know feels that way. *hugs*

reveal.jpg

bc_23.jpg

splash_2.jpg

LA2_bono_otto.jpg

this was an amazing thread....excellent job...well done.

i love the way Bono has grown up...he's just so terribly sexy. that WGRYWH vid shot is amazing....be-yoo-tiful...so excellent....

and then MONA COMES ALONG!!!

( ;) )

I give this thread a rating of five :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: drooling smileys :D

Especially this:

213.jpg

:love:

I'm worried... my Bono infatuation is growing by the minute... I have already saved every possible Larry pic to my hard disc, my computer is about to explode, it freezes on an hourly basis... Where the hell am I going to keep all the hot Bono pics as well???

Last edited:
we move through miracle days

hippyactress said:

*sigh* :)

Olive, you have the best pictures! I'm feeling a little down (not to mention exhausted) and I think a trip through the Olive gallery of U2 photos is in order tonight :)

Hope you feel better tonight hippy :)

I've been reorganizing some of my elevation pics. Soon i'll take the music down and upload a bunch of new files :love:

Until then - two pictures for you. I'll post the links because they are very large.

Bono in Boston

Bono and Larry in Boston

and in miami: :love:
miami06.jpg

Re: we move through miracle days

oliveu2cm said:

Hope you feel better tonight hippy :)

I've been reorganizing some of my elevation pics. Soon i'll take the music down and upload a bunch of new files :love:

Until then - two pictures for you. I'll post the links because they are very large.

Bono in Boston

Bono and Larry in Boston

and in miami: :love:
miami06.jpg

Awwwww....thank you, Olive :) That one of Bono in Boston is :drool:

I am feeling better...and I'm going to go bed now and dream sweet U2 dreams :) Thank you for cheering me up!

reveal.jpg

This picture does .... things ... to me.

All of these pics do ... things ... to me.

His eyes, his eyes! They are so KIND!

*dives in, never to be seen again*

Carrie, the Sinead in your sig is SO perfect!

VelvetDress said:

This picture does .... things ... to me.

All of these pics do ... things ... to me.

His eyes, his eyes! They are so KIND!

*dives in, never to be seen again*

Carrie, the Sinead in your sig is SO perfect!

Thanks- since I got the line from you ;) :D and that picture...... oh myyyyy - doesn't it just say hershey kisses all over it??

moon_is_playing_tricks[/i] [B] Olive... I just now made the connection between the Larry fuzzy sweater pic I absolutely love and this one. heh. Must've been the same photo shoot. Had no clue. Yup. You learn something new every day. Moonie [/quote][/b] hehh cooooool! I didn't notice either- I'm tellin ya if you look at these pictures slowly said:

This is just beautiful......

my new favorite pic.....

Thanks so much Olive for this wonderful thread. I think it's made everyone a little happier!

:) I'm very glad something yucky could be turned into something wonderful.

Now, I must go get ready. Here's a few more before I'm off.

adam_munich.jpg

London4AIWIY.jpg

ed_blueshadow.jpg
wgo7.jpg

Thanks for cheering us all up, Olive! Your pic threads are always amazing! After seeing all these pics I feel like giving the boys a hug. :cute:

And LOL @ Mona! "Sex?" "Yes, please!" :laugh:

I've now decided that my goal in life is to look straight into Bono's eyes....without aid of a computer monitor or TV!

Last edited:
flaming june said:

I'm worried... my Bono infatuation is growing by the minute... I have already saved every possible Larry pic to my hard disc, my computer is about to explode, it freezes on an hourly basis... Where the hell am I going to keep all the hot Bono pics as well???

:yes: i know exactly what you mean, i need to go find a larry thread so that i am reminded why i am a larry girl. but bono with the tortured poets soul, wow it's enought to make me wonder

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom