Working title = "Ten Reasons to Exist"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pcfitz80

The Fly
I heard on Sirius classic rewind this evening that this is what the working title for the new album is. Not sure what that will mean as POP started out with a working title of “Expect Nothing” or something like that and then was obviously changed.

I hope it's called Ten Reasons to Exist and it only has 9 tracks.

Why Does Bono Lie all over again :drool:

It's Bono talking out of his arse again. Bono lies.

To compensate for the possible lack of a 10th track due to Bono's lying, U2 will be offering a special bonus track called 'Bono's Gas.' The track is a 10 minute epic as it revolves around Bono's trip to the toilet, and subsequent bowel problems. The track also features a loop of a toilet flushing and the sound of Adam's hair flailing in the breeze.

10 Reasons To CO-Exist would be a little more U2ey :wink: but whatever, they can call it Revenge Of The Mullet as long as we get it this year.

i think "Ten Reasons Not To Slit Your Wrists" has a MUCH better ring to it :D

$20 says some critic somewhere will title their album review "Ten Reasons to Resist" and then high-five themselves for being witty and cool.

If the band does indeed go with that title, then congrats in advance on winning your $20.

Of Vlad's suggested title swaps, I do kinda like "Ten Reasons of Ascent", though.

Also...

To compensate for the possible lack of a 10th track due to Bono's lying, U2 will be offering a special bonus track called 'Bono's Gas.' The track is a 10 minute epic as it revolves around Bono's trip to the toilet, and subsequent bowel problems. The track also features a loop of a toilet flushing and the sound of Adam's hair flailing in the breeze.

:lmao:

Bono has said stuff like that before, like "We need 10 good reasons to go on tour" or "The band needs a reason to exist," or "Why do people need another U2 album?" He's just being dramatic and the news needs something to talk about. And so do we, actually. So, thanks, Bono! I guess. :shrug:

I don't care what the title is as long as the songs are like molten metal or even punk rock from Venus!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom