WOOHOO!!! I am gonna see Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have way too many things going on that weekend and it doesn't fit in my schedule! How depressing :(

I sold one ticket, I have one ticket left to sell :/

xroxyichickx said:
I have way too many things going on that weekend and it doesn't fit in my schedule! How depressing :(

I sold one ticket, I have one ticket left to sell :/

awwwwwwww I so sorry to hear that! Wish you were going!! We will most certainly miss you there! :sad:

Hehehe.. I know who you sold the other ticket too..:shifty: :shh: :giggle:

cruzila said:
7 DAYS!!!

:hyper:

yes..thats right...count them...ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!!!
9.gif

3.gif

I was planning on going to a museum in DC on Friday, just so I could be in the same place as Bono :drool: , but now I've spent all my money :( I guess it's OK, though, because I'd cringe if I saw everyone screaming when he starts his speech :giggle:

Have fun, everyone!

irishdove said:
I was planning on going to a museum in DC on Friday, just so I could be in the same place as Bono :drool: , but now I've spent all my money :( I guess it's OK, though, because I'd cringe if I saw everyone screaming when he starts his speech :giggle:

Have fun, everyone!

No, I'm going to be listening....

I hope no one thinks that I don't think everyone will be respectful. I know all of you will be listening. However, if I went, I would be quiet, too, until it was finished, and someone would try to move me and I would just fall over :drool:

irishdove said:
I hope no one thinks that I don't think everyone will be respectful. I know all of you will be listening. However, if I went, I would be quiet, too, until it was finished, and someone would try to move me and I would just fall over :drool:

Not at all irishdove! No worries!:wink:

I hope I dont fall over. :lol: I am a pretty calm person but one can never tell...

Hi girls,

:wave:

Even though I live not too far from DC, and I would love to see it, I couldn't afford a ticket. I am thinking about a little pre-show hanging out at the hotel though, and maybe saying hi to a few of you....what do you think? I haven't a clue what time to show up though. The weather will have a lot to do with it I suppose....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom