with a heart of glass or a heart of stone just u wait till i get u home..DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll take that as a complimant. :lol:

But somewhere on the back of my head there is a scar to prove it. :yikes:

i don't remember when it happened to me, i was 2 or 3. but i had to have quite a few stiches, not sure if there's much of a scar though

i'm told it was my fault cause i was climbing on top of some chairs :shifty:

bye Sarah :hug:

Bri :yikes: So your head was actually cracked open? Or just like the skin? You weren't gushing blood or anything?
*ok that sounds funny :lol: I know it couldn't be like actually cracked open, but you know what I mean...

<is fascinated but horrified at this kind of stuff :lol:

the rockin edge said:

i don't remember when it happened to me, i was 2 or 3. but i had to have quite a few stiches, not sure if there's much of a scar though

i'm told it was my fault cause i was climbing on top of some chairs :shifty:

I'm assuming there's a scar....I can't really see the back of my head. :lol:

Tsk :shame:
You shouldn't play on chairs. They aren't toys.

:p

Bri! :ohmy: I thought you were kidding! Sorry :hug:

Good night VG, Kayla and whoever else leaving! :wave:

I gotta go too, guys! Have a good night! :wave:

sami0201 said:
bye Sarah :hug:

Bri :yikes: So your head was actually cracked open? Or just like the skin? You weren't gushing blood or anything?
*ok that sounds funny :lol: I know it couldn't be like actually cracked open, but you know what I mean...

<is fascinated but horrified at this kind of stuff :lol:

*imagines self like an egg, holding two halves of head*
:lol:

Umm.....no. Not quite like that.
:laugh:

Oh, trust me. There was blood.
See, I was on the ground crying, and my teacher, who hadn't seen the incident came back to the room. I'm scolded and told to quite crying and get up. As I do so, I stop cradeling my head to reveal blood covered hands. Teacher makes a perfect impression of the :ohmy: smiley. Much aplogizing occurs.

I spent most of the day holding a piece of gauze to my head.

As for the extent of the damage, I don't believe it actually cracked bone or anything. But it was a fairly nasty gash :yikes:

Amazingly....after it first happened, I don't actually recall it hurting that much....

~BrightestStar~ said:

*imagines self like an egg, holding two halves of head*
:lol:

Umm.....no. Not quite like that.
:laugh:

Oh, trust me. There was blood.
See, I was on the ground crying, and my teacher, who hadn't seen the incident came back to the room. I'm scolded and told to quite crying and get up. As I do so, I stop cradeling my head to reveal blood covered hands. Teacher makes a perfect impression of the :ohmy: smiley. Much aplogizing occurs.

I spent most of the day holding a piece of gauze to my head.

As for the extent of the damage, I don't believe it actually cracked bone or anything. But it was a fairly nasty gash :yikes:

Amazingly....after it first happened, I don't actually recall it hurting that much....

:lmao: at the first sentence

:yikes: :hug:

^^Then I guess you don't want to know what happened here today :yikes: :wink:

:barf:

^No! I told you I'm grossed out but fascinated :love: OMG did you happen to see the season finale of Nip/Tuck? :crack: :scream:

^^ :lmao:
That's a nice family tradition to pass along. :happy:

And I swear, I have no idea whateoever. I most certainly never act crazy or anything. :wink:

^^^ Was that the thing with the crazed dude going around undoing all the surgeries? :yikes:
I don't normally watch nip/tuck...

^ He looked like frankenstien? :eyebrow:
Umm..ok :lmao:

aI'm glad he's ok. :hug:

^Yeah we found out who he was but that wasn't the sick part

I won't post what happened because it's really disturbing and I'm sure Adam wouldn't appreciate reading it :lol: I was literally screaming at the tv :reject: It was hard to watch, I don't know how it's on network televison :yikes:

^:lol: Well he has a big scar right across his throat and I won't go into it :barf:

Last edited:
i've heard sick things about that show

~BrightestStar~ said:
^^ :lmao:
That's a nice family tradition to pass along. :happy:

And I swear, I have no idea whateoever. I most certainly never act crazy or anything. :wink:

yep, see why i want to move back to england:wink:

no, really most of my family is great :up:

i didn't think you acted crazy:wink:

sami0201 said:

:yes: :lol:

Was your first comment directed at me or was it just random :lol:

<Big Lisa fan :love:

It was directed to you 'cause you had her song in your most recently played thing.

I downloaded Glass Houses, Nylon Curtain, 52nd Street, and An Innocent Man.....Joel is a genius.

Glass Houses: Supposed to be his rock album I guess. Great stuff. I already knew the songs that were on the Best Of, but now I can't get All For Leyna out of my head. One of his best songs ever. Sometimes A Fantasy is catchy as hell, and Sleeping With The Television On and Through The Long Night are beautiful.

Nylon Curtain: I love the fact that he repries the melody of Allentown at the end of Where's The Orchestra...gives the record a great sense of cohesion. Surprises and Scandenavian Skies are gorgeous. I had heard that 'Laura' was an amazing song and I was a little disappointed by it...good song nontheless.

52nd Street: This was a little harder for me to get into. Obviously 'My Life' is great. I liked 'Honesty' and 'Stilleto' a lot too. 'Until The Night' is pretty epic. The rest is...well, it's catchy, quite a bit so, but in an abrasive kind of way.

An Innocent Man: This was supposed to be his nod to older 50s/60s rock, right? It's a mixed bag. 'Uptown Girl' and 'The Longest Time' are two of his best ever, but I already knew those. Of the rest...the title track, 'This Night' and 'Leave A Tender Moment Alone' are really great. But 'Easy Money' might be the worst song he's ever done, imo. It's worth the price just for 'The Longest Time', though - that's the kind of melody every songwriter wishes he/she could write.

Back
Top Bottom