Will Call Only Tickets on Ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trashdaveed

The Fly
Hey,

So, like the plight of many, I have been shut out of tickets (montreal, specifically). I was curious if anyone knows anything about buying on ebay from the sellers that say it's WILL CALL ONLY and they only provide you with phone numbers and the last four digits of their credit card etc. Has anyone ever done this? Can it be trusted? Just sounds a little sketchy to me.

Anyway, if anyone ever finds themselves with an extra GA ticket for Montreal and wants to sell it at 4X face value -- and wishes to be very, very early in the GA ticket line, let me know. I could very easily camp out for the entire Friday and Saturday before the concert (or earlier if needed). OK, if that's inappropriate for this board....many apologies to everyone.....but I'd like to think you can all understand. Thanks!

I live in Edmonton and wanted my tickets shipped. so i callled. They told me no way, i asked if i could get someone in montreal to pick them up for me with my credit card number and id. They said no chance. If i couldnt get the tickets i bought and paid for i dont see how you will get tickets that someone else bought and paid for. Id stay away from these auctions!

I've never heard of this on ebay. There's no way in a million years I would go for this. With willcall you have to have, in your possesion, the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets, not just knowing the last 4 digits. There are plenty of other auctions for hard tickets. STAY AWAY from this one.

There will be hard tickets for Montreal GA's available. I bought some in the presale and called to ask some questions. They are available for pick up any time after Tuesday of this week. Any one who bought them locally will have the tickets in hand shortly, therfore scalpers will have some available.

Back
Top Bottom