whoa, i'm actually nervous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popacrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
school starts tomorrow (boo), and im gonna be a senior this year, good deal right?

well yeah, but i'm switching schools, going from a school that had about 500 people altogether to one with 2300+ in it. its going to be my first year EVER in public school, so its gonna be a bit odd. im sure ill be ok, but its gigantic compared to what i'm normally used to. im gonna be so lost tomorrow, but that should be sort of amusing.

i dont really know anybody except for 20 -25 kids that i know from baseball, and thats about it, and the chances of them being in my classes are fairly slim.

so long story short, im a bit nervous, but big deal, right?

That is kind of a bummer that you had to switch for your last year - but congrats on being so close to the end! I think everyone is nervous for the 1st day back to school, new school or not. Just smile, be friendly, try to ask people questions - people often think *you're* great if you let them talk about themselves ;)

:wink: Good luck Stl! I think you will be ok, hardest day to get thru will be the 1st! Then-it will be new no more! Think of it as an adventure! And Go for it-like Bonochick said-at least it's your last year!

School starts on Saturday? :huh:

Anyway I had to change schools a few times before and man did I hate that. But I was a lot more insecure (still am a little) and very antisocial (still am) so I knew it would be hard to actually make GOOD friends all over again. But that doesn?t seem to be your case. As said before it's your last year and that's great, there's always someone else new there so maybe you won't be too alone. Just try to mingle. I'm sure it will work out fine for you! Good luck! :up:

Back
Top Bottom