Which U2 band member are you Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babyface_20

The Fly
The armpit of Connecticut and Massachusetts
http://quizilla.com/users/Flarez/quizzes/Which member of U2 are you?/

Try it!

I am the Edge!

You're most like David Evans, science-freak/guitar player of U2. Technology turns you on, and you're probably a pretty friendly person, if a bit on the quiet side. You must bow to the beanie.
1043104666_annersedge.jpg

Which member of U2 are you?

You're most like Paul Hewson, U2's sunglasses-wearing, drop-dead sexy singer. You don't mind people that talk a lot, and you like it when your friends have a good sense of what's going on in the world. You're full of life and certainly not afraid of cameras. BONO IS HOT :B
Take this quiz!

I got Adam..... Of course:heart: :heart: :heart:

"You're most like Adam Clayton, the sophisticated and oh-so-posh bass player of U2. You probably like smart, funny, and somewhat wild people. You're a bit on the weird side, but you embrace that. Or maybe you just like dressing in drag."

I am Adam :drool: :drool:

You're most like Adam Clayton, the sophisticated and oh-so-posh bass player of U2. You probably like smart, funny, and somewhat wild people. You're a bit on the weird side, but you embrace that. Or maybe you just like dressing in drag

1043107410_annersadam.jpg

You're most like Adam Clayton, the sophisticated and oh-so-posh bass player of U2. You probably like smart, funny, and somewhat wild people. You're a bit on the weird side, but you embrace that. Or maybe you just like dressing in drag.

Take this [url="http://quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=17&url=http://www.quizilla.com/users/Flarez/quizzes/[/img]quiz[/url]!
ode[/url]

<center>
1043104209_annersbono.jpg

You're most like Paul Hewson, U2's sunglasses-wearing, drop-dead sexy singer. You don't mind people that talk a lot, and you like it when your friends have a good sense of what's going on in the world. You're full of life and certainly not afraid of cameras. BONO IS HOT :B

:happy:

You're most like David Evans, science-freak/guitar player of U2. Technology turns you on, and you're probably a pretty friendly person, if a bit on the quiet side. You must bow to the beanie.

<You're most like Larry Mullen Jr, U2's yummy drummer and inventor of cool. You seem to go for the more quiet, shy types. Motorcylces turn you on, cameras don't. FOAD!

hm... hafta be bono tho
*takes Quiz*

how I love these things.. XD

You're most like Paul Hewson, U2's sunglasses-wearing, drop-dead sexy singer. You don't mind people that talk a lot, and you like it when your friends have a good sense of what's going on in the world. You're full of life and certainly not afraid of cameras. BONO IS HOT

Yes, I knew it!! :yes: :bow: :bono:

Last edited:
MIKI78 said:
<center>

:happy:

What a surprise... I am too! And proud of it!!!

I am Larry: 'Yougo for the quiet, shy type.."
Quiet != shy, dummy.

I. Am. Not. SHY! For the eight hundreth, twenty-six millionth time.
Seriously, people, why are quiet people labeled shy? WHY. :madwife:

(can you tell I've about had it with two legged mammals?)

:D

Devlin said:
I am Larry: 'Yougo for the quiet, shy type.."
Quiet != shy, dummy.

I. Am. Not. SHY! For the eight hundreth, twenty-six millionth time.
Seriously, people, why are quiet people labeled shy? WHY. :madwife:

(can you tell I've about had it with two legged mammals?)

I got Larry too but Im not shy just quiet :shrug: Far more outgoing than this quiz said I am,lol.

<center>

I got Bono :happy: The desciption of him even mentions my username :drool: :lol:

although its a silly quiz this made me smile which i really needed today :)

Back
Top Bottom