When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nohpvo.jpg

I think it will leak any day now - it seems more and more people are starting to get hold of copies of the album now - journalists etc.

Only a matter of time now - all it has to do is be "misplaced" or "borrowed" and that's it...

I think it will leak any day now - it seems more and more people are starting to get hold of copies of the album now - journalists etc.

Only a matter of time now - all it has to do is be "misplaced" or "borrowed" and that's it...

Yeah. The embargo lifts on Feb 16th (which is what I originally thought from that badly translated article-- not that the album would be streamed on Feb 16th) so I expect thats when most journalists will already have a copy of the album and it should be in production already as well.

Yeah. The embargo lifts on Feb 16th (which is what I originally thought from that badly translated article-- not that the album would be streamed on Feb 16th) so I expect thats when most journalists will already have a copy of the album and it should be in production already as well.

I'm a journalist and this is news to me. I was told to expect it a week before March 3.

Well, that could make this a very long weekend--especially after I thought I'd be listening to this thing last night.

I'm a journalist and this is news to me. I was told to expect it a week before March 3.

According to Neil McCormick:
Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible
Anyway, before fellow fans get too excited, I can't review the new U2 album yet (there's an embargo until next Monday).

Perhaps that is for people who were given exclusive reviews, and you'll get it after the exclusive period expires.

yeah, this could leak at anytime, now that journalists have it.

I think it'll be only the who-is-who music magazines and close friends who will receive the album now, not "just any ordinary journalist" (no offense, folks!). I doubt any of them might wanna risk a relationship (I'm not even talking about legal consequences). I think the leak will have to happen in another way.

Just to mention some very legal ways: Stealing it from the journalists, stealing it from the press it is manufactured in, stealing it from Bono's car. Bottom line: Stealing :ohmy: :wink:

Sorry to ask, but what happen last night? Last I read a torrent was in a subscription based website and we were waiting... I guess nothing transpired??? :(

it was just a guy on atu2.com's forums lying to get some attention because Alan Cross speculated that it may leak

Forecast is a bit bleak isn't it? Get on your boots didn't leak, we got NLOTH2 a almost at the same time as it was premiered on radio. So I'm guessing the 20th at earliest.

just confirmed with Universal/Interscope U2 rep, who said U.S. writers won't get their copy until about the same time it's released in Ireland (Feb. 25-27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom