When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
k3lv14.jpg

Did universal bring their own audio system to the listening party? Or did they use the audio system of the place they were holding the party at?
If it's the place's audio system, looks like someone just lived the "What Would You Do?: An Ethical Hypothetical Concerning NLOTH" post and picked F.

Did universal bring their own audio system to the listening party? Or did they use the audio system of the place they were holding the party at?

Yeah if they used the audio system already in place it could of been planted before Universal got there

Some U2 fans really go out of their way :wink:

Few of our members are on those other torrent sites, ie waffles and what.cd....I'd think we'd have had a tip off by now if it were on those.

The Church of Scientology does own a complex that was formerly known as "Cedars Of Lebenon". It's all making sense now. BONO, NOOOOO! :ohmy:

Where there's a will, there's a way to leak anything and plug into anything. I'm not sure I buy it, but i won't write it off as impossible.

Regardless, after reading that as the source, I'm slightly less optimistic. That said, Alan did say it was "imminent," and he's been spot on with everything so far.

The Church of Scientology does own a complex that was formerly known as "Cedars Of Lebenon". It's all making sense now. BONO, NOOOOO! :ohmy:

Are you saying that NLOTH is a brainwashing plot?
...Ah, screw it, I'm listening to it anyway.

haha. honestly, the security measures at those listening sessions are very high. so this berlin story is just a fake.
member torrent sites..yeah..that could be possible...but if its there..you will get it a few mins later EVERYWHERE on the net. i was member at OINK for a few weeks...and they had mostly things first. but even they posted some new record, a few hours later it was leaked across the web. so lets see tomorrow.

by the way...print magazines have deadlines. so they will send the record to them by this week. because if they didn´t receive it...there will be no review in the april issue which would be a huge mistake. so NLOTH will leak next week if it´s not happen in the upcoming days.:hmm:

We have to recognise that if the leak is coming from Ireland or the UK the chances of it being "imminent", as Alan Cross described it, are diminishing rapidly because it's getting late here and people are going to bed.

Night all!

im a member of all the private torrent sites it would pop up on and i can confirm nothing has come up yet

We have to recognise that if the leak is coming from Ireland or the UK the chances of it being "imminent", as Alan Cross described it, are diminishing rapidly because it's getting late here and people are going to bed.

Night all!

i have to agree 11:15pm, coming from Ireland? your looking at 2am (3 hours max) unless its already out there and were just waiting on it hitting the main torent sites.

Night all!

CRAP! I'm starting a "Why did Alan Cross lie about the leak being imminent?" thread.

Not really. :wink:

The new clips put a lot of my fears to rest re: Crazy and SUC and Breathe, all of which gave me pause in the first round of clips. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom