What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those AB shirts are pretty fugly as well I have to say.
They just pasted the AB cover on a white Tshirt.
Same goes for the smell the flowers while you can shirt.

I like the pedal shirt.

247125_10150191814123106_582433105_7291492_821216_n.jpg

230304_10150191815433106_582433105_7291498_24617_n.jpg

i'll go ahead and post the other person's pictures. if she doesn't like it, the person can kick my butt next time we run into each other.

#8 looks sort of interesting, but I can't see it too well. Is that the band under the claw?

The front has a drawing of 4 guitar pedals
dates on the back

Cool, sounds interesting. :up:

I might try to get a venue-specific shirt, since I'm going all the way to Canada, and I regretted not getting one in Oklahoma (and U2.com didn't have the Oklahoma shirts for sale very long).

How much are the hoodies/jackets? I would like to have one, but they're usually expensive. :yikes:

I want to get a venue specific shirt, hope they change because I already have the grey one from 2009. The green one from 2010 was okay, but I hoped there'd be a new one now. In a nice colour.
Otherwise I guess the pedals one is nice, but 40 dollar for a t-shirt? Ouch!

exactly. i can't get too enthused over most "retro" music shirts when they're the album cover on a plain shirt. give me a break - i can do that myself at home. plus i can use something other than white so i don't look like a marshmallow.

Thanks for the pics. I have a friend who isn't going this leg and wants me to pick them up a shirt and I could send them these pics, so they could pic one out.

I like #8 and #5. I'm not sure what show I'll get the individual show. Maybe Anaheim, since it is my first of the leg.

exactly. i can't get too enthused over most "retro" music shirts when they're the album cover on a plain shirt. give me a break - i can do that myself at home. plus i can use something other than white so i don't look like a marshmallow.

Well at least you'd look pretty tasty.
I'd be more like dead body-ish pale.. Something like this maybe?

lmao.png

U2 : Puhlease do something about your merch designers. So many talented art and graphic-design students out there and you come up with this?

I might wait until the shirts go on sale on U2.com to buy them. I bought a couple of the venue specific shirts on the site when they were on sale for $20 and used my renewal coupon to get a better discount.

looks like the hats are $30 @ the show and only $20 on the site. although i could be wrong,but it looks like a $30 sign next to the hat

Same goes for the smell the flowers while you can shirt.

They're just exact replicas of the ZooTV shirts. I actually had both of those shirts. The only difference was people wore their t-shirts so baggy back then that they would only sell large up xxxl. So all my great 90's concert t's sit in my closet.

Except these two, they were stolen by ex-girlfriends :angry:

I don't think U2 even have 4 guitar pedals on the stage floor between them.

Edge has a bunch on top his amp operated by a custom foot control panel(see various interviews like Edge on 60 minutes 2005).

So how does the zipup hoodie fit? I much prefer the maroon one to the black but maybe NA only get the black one?

Does anyone out there have this official event t shirt from the Berlin gig in 2009, in L or XL?

T Shirt | Photo

I queued up to get in the pit but after the gig they'd all gone. PM me if you've one you're willing to sell! I'll pay £30 plus shipping for one on good condition!

I really do like this one but I am not sure how the babydoll sizes will fit. The one I bought from them was ridiculously small and it was a large.

16928-albums167-picture2436.jpg

That was my problem last time too. :sigh: It was definitely NOT a large size. I'm probably going to skip out on getting a t-shirt for this leg. None of them interest me at all. :sigh: Wish there were better designs/more options/bigger sizes for people who aren't stick figures.

Back
Top Bottom