What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im wondering if anyone has ordered some of the new merch from the european store on u2.com? blue track jacket anyone? how does it fit?
or for that matter, is it still being offered at every european show?

i'm not sure whether i should gamble and wait hoping to buy in person (and try sizes on) in North America tour 2011, OR to be safe order from european store

I bought the track jacket and thought it fit well and was nicely made. I'm not too particularly finicky about these things, so maybe my impressions aren't necessarily the most useful.

Yeah, I'm talking about the new navy track jacket. I just recently order it from the European store. It arrived in less than 2 weeks and I like it.

ok, i need to know sizing. I buy all t-shirts on 2009 tour in Large. I bought the basic black 360 hoodie in size Med though. And the european Infinity zip-up was size XL.

so Im all over the map. Do any of these comparisons help you describe sizing to me?

What colour is yours Rose? Is it really navy, or is it as light blue as the site says? because I do love that colour, but at the concert it was really a dark blue what we saw. The one Adam wore onstage was the lighter blue of the website pic though, so that got me a bit confused.

Not sure how helpful this will be, but here's a photo of the jacket.

jacket1.jpg

Ah, then it does look like the one at the merch stands. I've seen it there in Brussels Marik, it was definitely for sale. 90 euros though, which is a big ouch to me.

So did anyone order that European Tour Pack, the one with the t-shirt, program, and calendar?

I'm curious which random t-shirt showed up.

bump.

Can you only order from their European store on u2.com if in Europe? Im in Canada, but i want the track jacket for Christmas that's only featured in the Euro store

I ordered the jacket from the European store and I'm in the US. The only thing is you will be charged in euro. The order came really quickly (much quicker than anything I ever order from the u2.com US store).

Cool.
Was the shipping any more than usual, considering it was coming from europe?
Also, were you able to use 25%off discount ?

I wasn't able to use the coupon either, but from what I recall the shipping was very reasonable. Almost so reasonable that it surprised me.

i took a couple of pictures of the two shirts i bought. and another person here took pictures. but they were mostly passed around on facebook.

the city-specific shirts are a very basic/boring athletic grey with the wording on the back in white. the tour dates shirt is blue (like the nz/aus leg).

i'll post my pictures and see if i can post the other person's pictures (or have her post them).

247125_10150191814123106_582433105_7291492_821216_n.jpg

230304_10150191815433106_582433105_7291498_24617_n.jpg

i'll go ahead and post the other person's pictures. if she doesn't like it, the person can kick my butt next time we run into each other.

Back
Top Bottom