What album did you just listen to from start to finish - part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant McLennan -- Horsebreaker Star
Isidore -- s/t
Jack Frost -- s/t

I just listened to Nels Cline's new album Coward for the first time. It's astonishing. Every time I think I've heard everything that man can do, he finds another way to amaze me.

Loveless - My Bloody Valentine
Heaven or Las Vegas - Cocteau Twins
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
The Bends - Radiohead
Louder Than Bombs - The Smiths
Achtung Baby - U2

Recently, Union - The Boxer Rebellion

Loveless - My Bloody Valentine
Heaven or Las Vegas - Cocteau Twins
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses
The Bends - Radiohead
Louder Than Bombs - The Smiths
Achtung Baby - U2

That's pretty much the most solid list of albums evar. :up:

I believe Merriweather Post Pavilion by Animal Collective was the last album I listened to in full.

Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814
41IMeiw%2B8XL._SS500_.jpg

That's pretty much the most solid list of albums evar. :up:

Thanks. It amazes me how much these albums have withstood the test of time. I've been listening to the Cocteau Twins a bunch lately. While they have several great albums, I think Heaven Or Las Vegas is their peak.

Although, looking at the list I fear I am dating myself. I fear I'm sounding like my Deep Purple loving uncles.

Merriweather Post Pavillion - Animal Collective
Reckoning - R.E.M.
Silent Alarm - Bloc Party

Thanks. It amazes me how much these albums have withstood the test of time. I've been listening to the Cocteau Twins a bunch lately. While they have several great albums, I think Heaven Or Las Vegas is their peak.

Although, looking at the list I fear I am dating myself. I fear I'm sounding like my Deep Purple loving uncles.

If it's any consolation I listen to all those albums on a relatively frequent basis and i've just checked i'm 16 years your junior...so it's all good:up:

Teenage Fanclub- Bandwagonesque
Aerogramme- My Heart Has A Wish That You Would Not Go

If it's any consolation I listen to all those albums on a relatively frequent basis and i've just checked i'm 16 years your junior...so it's all good:up:

That is certainly a consolation :) It is also encouraging to know that some of the younger folks have discovered some fantastic music.

Music knows no age barriers.

Oh yeah I've also been listening to The Best of the Inkspots and Cole Porter recently as well...so if anyone around can remember th 1930's let me know:wink:

Deerhunter - Microcastle
The Zombies - Odessey And Oracle
Randy Newman - Little Criminals
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire

The Evpatoria Report - Golevka
The Dodos - Visiter (a couple times)
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Panda Bear - Person Pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back