Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go back and read old entries. I barely have time to keep up as it is. I'll throw in the towel once there is word of a new album or tour :lol:

eh my life wasnt that exciting. there were some ugly stupid guys and some sorta cute dumb guys.

the highlight of the night was pat's cheesesteak and cheese fries. i had one at a citizen's bank ballpark stand, but man, it was good from the real thing, while slightly drunk.

I'm willing to stay up one more hour or so for Varitek's sobering, but after that I need my sleep.

Pat's does make a good cheesesteak.

The best ballpark food is Chickie's and Pete's crabfries when you're at CBP.

*random*
my arm hurts from trimming the bush at my front entrance . . . . . . . . :lmao: :lmao:
no really, there's a big bush at the front of my house that I trimmed yesterday. Now it looks really bad :( I got a little carried away.

i think I've eaten too many sweets, they've made me go all funny in the head :huh:

Last edited:
cinnaminson said:
*random*
my arm hurts from trimming the bush at my front entrance . . . . . . . . :lmao: :lmao:
no really, there's a big bush at the front of my house that I trimmed yesterday. Now it looks really bad :( I got a little carried away.

i think I've eaten too many sweets, they've made me go all funny in the head :huh:

:lmao:

your too funny

we can have sore arms together, i have a fucking huge bruise on my arm from thursday nite i dont know what i did, may have been when i fell down and broke my arse !

:eeklaugh:

however, breaking my arse fixed my sore back :shrug:

sympathy for me?

anyway, i'm not that drunk. we only spent 5 bucks each, plus, you'll be proud, i had my first real cheesesteak outside citizen's whcih doesnt count. mushroom and onion and provolone, split it with a friend, from pat's.

Varitek said:
sympathy for me?

anyway, i'm not that drunk. we only spent 5 bucks each, plus, you'll be proud, i had my first real cheesesteak outside citizen's whcih doesnt count. mushroom and onion and provolone, split it with a friend, from pat's.

I am proud.

Did you order it correctly, though? That's the key.

Sympathy for? The ugly stupid guys? I guess a bit.

phillyfan26 said:

I am proud.

Did you order it correctly, though? That's the key.

Sympathy for? The ugly stupid guys? I guess a bit.

my friend ordered it. read the name of the mushroom one off the menu, said, with onion and provolone. she wanted american, i wante dprovolone, some guy behind us said he was orderingin provolone to his phone, so she got that.

cinnaminson said:
we don't have cheesesteak here, at least not that I"ve heard of. IN my head it's a big rump steak with grated cheese melted on it :shrug:

thats what i imagine too

unless its like a steak parmy , that could be made of awesome :hmm:

mysterious_jen said:
hey we have no cheesesteak here in aussieland , its sad, khan please come down under and educate us :drool:
:flirt: although the cheesesteak i've had has been at chain places around here so it's not really "authentic" i suppose. but it's the same type deal. i've never been to philadelphia, so :shrug:

Varitek said:

my friend ordered it. read the name of the mushroom one off the menu, said, with onion and provolone. she wanted american, i wante dprovolone, some guy behind us said he was orderingin provolone to his phone, so she got that.

That's about right. Yours would be, in their ideal, "Provolone with." Onion is understood as "with" or "without."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom