Well, Zootopia is down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i always forgot my password to Zootopia...
so i registed like 3 or 4 times...but i havent been back for a long time....
i'd take this place anyday!

souLnation2002 said:
A new generation of PLEBAns have arrived! :hyper:

Welcome! :D:dance:

EVERYONE is Welcome :D

I still don't understand why they are mucking up Zootopia even more though... fans do it best for fans, I guess ;)

u2philly said:
I loved the zoo.. im sorry but i found it easy to work. I guess I lived in there alot.

No need to be sorry. Everyone likes different things, its what makes the would go 'round.

We're glad to have you here as well :D

Its all good but I am curious to see whn the zoo returns what happens. The general discussion folder was ridiculous most of the time. I'm just sad because all the girls in the larry folder were planning a major post fest for Larry-s b-day and they took it away before we could.

I miss vogue/melbourne mermaid/YDW and many others I hope I find them again!

People here have been welcoming and thats cool. I am sure a flood of new people will be on here when the new album is annouced etc.

um, im just wondering did anybody know Wildhoney1013 from the Adam folder, maybe have her email? I used to communicate with her alot and now I wish I would have gotten her email :-(

TiaraGurl said:
BTW I LOVE your avatar pic *envious*

I think this was directed to me -

hey, I'm jealous too, since this isn't me! :sad: It's a pic I found when a first visited PLEBA, and I just have a good imagination that it could be me, since I'm a blonde ;)

Last edited:
I'd checked out Zootopia a couple of times.

I just didn't like the way the forums were set up...I like it better when forums are set up like this. It's easier for me to navigate.

I'll check out Zootopia when it gets going again, just to see what they've done with it...but this site's going to still be home to me. :).

And hello to the Zootopians entering this area of the boards. :wave:. It's good to meet those who are new. Come on in, make yourselves at home, and welcome to Interference. :D.

Angela

ALL ZOOTOPIANS ARE WELCOME!

Make yourselves at home, pull up a couch, stay awhile :D :wave:

Welcome to the ZOO Girls already here, U2Philly, Rachel, Bono's Tart and others! And if you're reading, the following girls PLEASE GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!

You'vedonewhat???
oneofthesweetestthings
Scarlet*
Blue_Pearl
TheDuchessOfNewYork
Espana'sEyes
MM81

Look, the pics really show up! :happy:

bonojtjlennon.jpg

and we have these smilies

:combust: :love: :faint: :drool: :sick:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Welcome to the ZOO Girls already here, U2Philly, Rachel, Bono's Tart and others! And if you're reading, the following girls PLEASE GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!

You'vedonewhat???

Yeah, it'd be nice to get her over here, 'cause I'm reading her "Diary Of The Downcast" story on that "Wild Thoughts Escape" fan fiction site right now...and I just adore it so far and want to tell her to keep going, 'cause I'm even more curious now to see what happens next! :).

Originally posted by U2Kitten
and we have these smilies

:combust: :love: :faint: :drool: :sick:

See, that's one reason why I love this place (out of many)...the creative little smilies that we can use here. I'd never been a part of a board before that had little smilies in the form of the members of a favorite band of mine. I just think that's so cute.

And nice picture, by the way.

Angela

I think the people on that fanfic site (in some cases) have a link to their email maybe we should beg her overhere. Diary of a downcast is really good. I miss those gals!

I've been here!

U2Kitten said:

You'vedonewhat???
oneofthesweetestthings
Scarlet*
Blue_Pearl
TheDuchessOfNewYork
Espana'sEyes
MM81

I'm here! I've been here the whole time!! I'm...

ONEOFTHESWEETESTTHINGS!!!

My real name is Allegra! And, yes, just like the medicine :angry:

But I'm so glad that you remembered me!!! I feel loved! :hug:

I miss the Bono folder though...:sad:

But, just let me say this, that this pic helps me forget about all of that...

bonojtjlennon.jpg

Aaaaahhhhh yeah....*frools* :wink: [inside joke]

:ohmy: :drool: :bono: :love: :faint:

Does anyone know a Zootopian whose real name is Lindsay? (yeah, that REALLY narrows it down...) I don't know her "name", but I think it was Miss something or other... If you know her, demand her presence in PLEBA!!! Eep, if you read this, keep nudging Linds over to the light!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Does anyone know a Zootopian whose real name is Lindsay? (yeah, that REALLY narrows it down...) I don't know her "name", but I think it was Miss something or other... If you know her, demand her presence in PLEBA!!! Eep, if you read this, keep nudging Linds over to the light!

I think it's Miss_Linday_U2. I could be wrong about the _ thingies. :shrug:

Sicy said:
You can easily invite your friends here by clicking this link :wave:

Invite Friends

I can't invite her cus I don't know her e-mail, etc. But, yes, J, I think that's who she is. Laura and I try to convince her to come over to the light, but to my knowledge, she's only a Zootopian.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I can't invite her cus I don't know her e-mail, etc. But, yes, J, I think that's who she is. Laura and I try to convince her to come over to the light, but to my knowledge, she's only a Zootopian.

I was trying to convince a certain Zootopian to join Interference but he has some issues with Interference:scream:

Re: I've been here!

Allegra said:

I'm here! I've been here the whole time!! I'm...

ONEOFTHESWEETESTTHINGS!!!

My real name is Allegra! And, yes, just like the medicine :angry:

But I'm so glad that you remembered me!!! I feel loved! :hug:

:hyper: Ahhh I had no idea! I'm so glad you're here! :hug:
And making good use of the hot pics and the smilies, and still 'frooling';) I know you miss the Bono folder, but this place is great! Please stick around and come by more, you'll see! :yes:

SueDeNym, you've been here so long you're just as much a PLEBAn as a zootopian already! Thanks for the link Sicy, I'll try to get some girls over here!

Yes he does :drool: :hug:

New girls and/or Zootopian refugees, please join us for our weekly PLEBA post fests in honor of our favorite guy. Once you see this, I swear, your Zootopia folder galleries will pale in comparison. Please join us to post or just drool!

Monday- Moob Day is in honor of Larry!
Tuesday-RSOC is the Sparkyholics Adam club!
Wednesday- Bono LEATHER DAY! (my personal favorite)
Thursday- Group pics day
Friday- Edge freestylin' Friday!

Please join any or all of these 'clubs' just by coming to the thread- we'll be glad to have you and I know you'll love them as much as we do! :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom