Well it has been a topic before but I have a crush on an interferencer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um Lemonboy...are you out there? HELLO!! You can't drop hints about your crush and then run away leaving me and Daisy with this big secret. You better get back here and spill the beans or it might slip out by accident :silent:

[color=royal blue]I'm flipping out on behalf of my PLEBAn sisters. I wanna knooooooowwwwww[/color]

this isnt pleba so everyone stop talking about it!!!!

i seriously want NO mention of pleba outside of the pleba forum itself. if not, then i have every right to bash it.

*mocks pleba

"oh look at paul mac!!! *drool

he looks so good at 65 dont you think?!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! *drool"

out with the crush before i crush your cranium.

and if you like one of my selected friends from the forum ill have you executed immediately. be careful who you like around me.

i get all the woman, cause im so good looking and girls like good looking guys. dont steal them from me, you understand?

i dont care if your drooling over me or not, i am extremely hot to girls and every girl is extremely sexually attracted to me.

girls like hot guys.

i am FLAMING hot.

me and jonny swallow are probably the best looking guys youll ever see in your life.

hey at least we dont look like a grampa! (yet) *in reference to paul

pleba is the closest thing we have to an nsync bsb forum. such a shame.

now back to the crush. out with it. now.

Zoomerang96 said:

i get all the woman, cause im so good looking and girls like good looking guys. dont steal them from me, you understand?

And if you?re so good looking howcome your so afraid of me stealing any girl away??
Your just intimidated by the fact that you know I can do it any second I want to!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Zoomerang96 said:
this isnt pleba so everyone stop talking about it!!!!

i seriously want NO mention of pleba outside of the pleba forum itself. if not, then i have every right to bash it.

PLEBA scares me..... I dunno...... even in my most obsessive High School Days.... I probably still wouldn't have ventured in there.

*kisses bear hard on the lips

Who needs PLEBA :D

Back
Top Bottom