We'll have a blue Christmas without U2 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
I did alright my junior year. Had a 2.8 GPA(about a B-), my best in 3 years.

I totally screwed myself over this 1st quarter though. It's so bad, I don't even want to tell you my grades. Or my grades at the middle of this quarter. :|

and you're applying to good schools!

I feel like I'm stressing myself out way too much about grades :sigh:

and I'm freaking about my PSAT score too...I know some people who got perfect/close to perfect scores :ohmy: HOW do you do that?! :lol:

sami0201 said:

and you're applying to good schools!

Not anymore. :|

My mother wants me to apply to a school where I can commute. She's concerned about me mentally.

And I might take a semester, or even a year off.

daygloeyes2 said:

Not anymore. :|

My mother wants me to apply to a school where I can commute. She's concerned about me mentally.

And I might take a semester, or even a year off.

:hug:

you totally deserve the break :heart:

I wish my parents would let me take some time off after graduation :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

:huh:

VP, would you explain it? I'm trying to finish my chapter for my fan fic, but I keep laughing too hard to type! :lmao:

I know it's not going to sound as funny as it really was, I think it was one of those things where you had to be there. :lmao:

At Toronto 4, the three of us went late, and tried to get a wristband by the back, but there weren't any extras that night, so we ended up near the back of the crowd on the railing on Edge's side.

During Streets, I noticed these two people, a guy and a girl, running through the crowd, kinda making a circle through the GA, weaving in and out through people, then down one side of the arena, then around the far back (which was fairly clear), up the other side, then back through the crowd again...running like crazy, with their arms up in the air. When they were coming out of the crowd of people, they were exiting the crowd by where we were standing. I kept watching them in amazement, laughing to myself. They kept doing this over and over. The first thing that came to mind as I was watching them was "they look joyful." :lmao:

On one of their circuits around the GA, the girl was about to run by us again, and she fell right in front of SG...went down right on her ass. But she didn't miss a beat, she popped right back up like a trooper, and on her way she went, running with all her heart. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug hello Russty! How are you tonight?

:hug: HI SG! I'm doing okay. Sort of freaking out and trying not to barf. :lol: I'm hiding in here right now with the door locked, which I never do. We are celebrating our anniversary tonight after the kids go to bed and if it doesn't go well its gonna be really, really bad. Last time we tried spending time together it wasn't good. I just don't want to start problems right before Christmas. I made him a card though that is pretty funny so I hope it lightens the mood a bit. Its got the picture of Bono and Adam kissing on it. :lmao:

Hi Diane :hug: Sami :hug: DG :hug: VP :hug:

I never took the SATs or the PSATs I give you guys tons of credit for even going through that. Its a lot of stress! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I know it's not going to sound as funny as it really was, I think it was one of those things where you had to be there. : lmao:

At Toronto 4, the three of us went late, and tried to get a wristband by the back, but there weren't any extras that night, so we ended up near the back of the crowd on the railing on Edge's side.

During Streets, I noticed these two people, a guy and a girl, running through the crowd, kinda making a circle through the GA, weaving in and out through people, then down one side of the arena, then around the far back (which was fairly clear), up the other side, then back through the crowd again...running like crazy, with their arms up in the air. When they were coming out of the crowd of people, they were exiting the crowd by where we were standing. I kept watching them in amazement, laughing to myself. They kept doing this over and over. The first thing that came to mind as I was watching them was "they look joyful." :lmao:

On one of their circuits around the GA, the girl was about to run by us again, and she fell right in front of SG...went down right on her ass. But she didn't miss a beat, she popped right back up like a trooper, and on her way she went, running with all her heart. : lmao:

:lmao: all I did was shift my weight from one foot to the other, and my shoe was maybe an inch further out from where it had been the last time she ran by. I looked down at her in shock and before I could even ask her if she was alright, she threw her hands up in the air and was running again. I looked up at VP like :ohmy: and we burst out laughing like mad.

Oh, and when you picture them running, think of Pheobe on Friends. Did you ever see that episode where she and Rachel go running? It was JUST LIKE THAT! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:shocked: yikes! Damn cell phones :angry: that's just ridiculous.

And I definitely think you should try and get a later hearing. I don't know about the City of Auburn Hills specifically, but most places are at least a little flexible. After all it is an informal hearing, not a court apperance per say

Maybe Ryan will fix the time for me. :flirt: :lol:

I'm going to call the insurance company on Monday and see if they'll cover the bill. The majority of it is because the woman in my local office kept giving me 800 numbers to call for an adjustor that wouldn't work from that area, and so I had to keep calling her back. Then the 17 minute call was the adjustor putting me on hold, and asking to talk to the tow truck driver so they could work out a price to tow me back. :|

Russty! :hug: My cell is pre-paid too, but pre-paid won't work in other countries - that's why I had to borrow my sister's phone.

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: all I did was shift my weight from one foot to the other, and my shoe was maybe an inch further out from where it had been the last time she ran by. I looked down at her in shock and before I could even ask her if she was alright, she threw her hands up in the air and was running again. I looked up at VP like :ohmy: and we burst out laughing like mad.

Oh, and when you picture them running, think of Pheobe on Friends. Did you ever see that episode where she and Rachel go running? It was JUST LIKE THAT! :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: *tears*

VintagePunk said:

Maybe Ryan will fix the time for me. :flirt: :lol:

I'm going to call the insurance company on Monday and see if they'll cover the bill. The majority of it is because the woman in my local office kept giving me 800 numbers to call for an adjustor that wouldn't work from that area, and so I had to keep calling her back. Then the 17 minute call was the adjustor putting me on hold, and asking to talk to the tow truck driver so they could work out a price to tow me back. :|

Russty! :hug: My cell is pre-paid too, but pre-paid won't work in other countries - that's why I had to borrow my sister's phone.

Damn thats right I totally forgot you guys were technically in another country! ARGH! That really does suck!

Night BG :hug: Sweet dreams

And DG - I agree - take some time to get your head together; decide what you really want and be able to focus on that later. I have $20,000 + in student loans and no degree to show for it, because I went to school right away and then changed my major three (four?) times. :|

Take the time to Relax, de-stress

and going to a smaller State university or even community college isn't a horrible thing; you can get your GPA up so that you can go on to more specialized study at a bigger university

Sad_Girl said:

And DG - I agree - take some time to get your head together; decide what you really want and be able to focus on that later. I have $20,000 + in student loans and no degree to show for it, because I went to school right away and then changed my major three (four?) times. :|

Take the time to Relax, de-stress

I'm changing my mind already. For the longest time, I wanted to go into journalism. But now, I really don't know what I want to do.

I swear, I'm coming undone. :slant:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm changing my mind already. For the longest time, I wanted to go into journalism. But now, I really don't know what I want to do.

I swear, I'm coming undone. :slant:

:hug: you're just going through the process of getting out of the phase of your life where everyone tells you what to do. Now you have to figure out what you want to do and what you can do. It's hard. :yes:

But you're smart and I know you'll work your way through this time to end up stronger and happier later :hug:

Bye Sami :hug: feel better :heart:

Russty - you've been with Mr Cat long enough, I'm sure you know how to avoid fighting tonight and make your anniversary nice :yes:

Adam and Bono kissing :drool:

Hope you feel better Sami :hug: :heart:

DG this is always a hard time for people trying to transistion into a new part of your life. Try to not let it over whelm you. just take things one step at a time. And I'm sure you'll figure it all out. sometimes we have to try different things out to find whats right for us. :hug: I went to school for a few years and then decided it wasn't for me. I hate that we paid the money, but I'm glad I at least gave it a chance.

SG I sure hope so. I'm drinking a big cup of coffee right now, just so I don't fall asleep. :lol: I should have taken a nap earlier.

Yeah, I know I've posted this picture like 20 times and it's my avatar, but .... DAMN! :drool: :combust:

sexy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom