We'll have a blue Christmas without U2 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoEdge_MiamiBeach_hotel8.jpg

Oh the possible captions... :wink:

VintagePunk said:

It might be; they haven't announced it yet.

I'm still hoping that they come back next summer, but I'm afraid I'm just deluding myself.

:bono::edge::adam::larry:
*dazz sits down next to VP and deludes with her *!!!!:wink:
:sigh:

:hyper: *except dazz believes it's still possible {they'll return for a little bit more shows}!!!
She's NOT giving up yet*
*runs down a NYC steet singing COBL with her hands up in the air, towards MSG!!!* :giggle:

:wave:
HI everyone!!!!!!!

Guess what I finally, FINALLY bought!!!!
tho I won't be able to see it, till i get to my sis's house over xmas holiday!!!

Last edited:
Hi Dazz! I hope you got the Chicago dvd! We just watched it again yesterday and its sooooo good! :hug: I was thinking about you yesterday when I was talking to my mom about dealing with health care stuff for my brother. I told her how you were having to deal with a bunch of stuff before the new year and it was a pain. She said that it is the same with my brother, its a real pain, but you should be really proud of yourself for taking the time to do the best you can for yourself. :heart: :hug:

Hopefully I'll be getting the Chicago DVD for Christmas.

My brother heard Wake Up on Sirius satellite radio at work the other day(he just got us a radio! :hyper: ) and he said he thought of U2. :lol:

OH man yesterday when I was talking to my mom she called to tell me that my baby brother had been hospitalized in New Zealand and wasn't doing well. I told her that he had to get better since I planned on sleeping on his couch when I go to Auckland to see U2. :giggle: She laughed and said that if I was paying she was going. :lol:

Oh and get this she also told me that 7 of her former coworkers won the lottery a few weeks ago. The serious big time lottery to the tune of $258 Million!!!! One of her friends already got her check for $20 Million! :eek: :faint:

I'm really happy for them. They all work in the lab and are definetly people who can appreciate the money. My mom and I were laughing about how we can't even imagine having that kind of money. Its hard to wrap your brain around. :huh: :drool:

Wow!! :shocked: Is that 20 million before or after the IRS got their chunk? I know you guys get charged tax on lottery winnings down there... (we don't up here, but then again, our big jackpots also don't get past about 25-30 million)

Its 20 Million after the taxes, they took like 18 million in taxes. I told my mom I'd be buying people houses, sending AZT by the plane full to Africa and other third world countries, buying some wells for people to have clean water, and feeding me lots and lots of homeless people. hehe I'd go crazy helping people. :heart:

Russty, that's great for them!! :ohmy: :up:

someone my aunt knows won a couple million (I forget how much) a few months ago and they're already totally rich :angry: :lol: Why can't people who need it win? :sigh:

I came to try and listen to the stream but I can barely hear it so I'm going to sleep....I have a horrible headache :(

goodnight girls :hug: :heart:

Sami I hope you feel better. :hug:

Well girls I have to go hang out with Mr. Cat. I'll see you all tomorrow. :hug: :heart: Nighty night.

Back
Top Bottom