We'll have a blue Christmas without U2 ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d96b02b8.jpg

SexyBono2004.jpg

4705129bonosd4-vi.jpg

d9e8348e.jpg

i have 3 copies sooo far :hyper: my papershop had none left but the co-op type store had 3, need to go to town so will see what i can get there and in morrisons when i go food shopping

the guys face @ me buying 3 copies was like :eyebrow: :uhoh::ohmy: :coocoo:

:lmao:

Yeah I feel better today:yes:

The time thing is fantastic:up: he really deserves some recoginition...about time:up::drool:

Hey again weldy..sorry I disappeared:hug:

well I don't know how well I am feeling now:sad: got news of another death....lastnight there was a big fire in a town about 20 minutes from here...4 children and a woman died...we just found out it was one of Mr. Dis's best friends from graded school...he is the only one who lived, his wife and four children all died... They don't know if he'll make it though.

Hey SG..

yeah this really sucks:sad: just when the christmas spirit starts comming around again it gets shoved back down into the hole:(

:hug: I wish I had the words to help you heal, Dis. :hug: What a bad year. :sad:

It'll get better, though. And you'll be stronger, individually and as a couple for having been through it together :heart:

Dismantled said:
Hey again weldy..sorry I disappeared:hug:

well I don't know how well I am feeling now:sad: got news of another death....lastnight there was a big fire in a town about 20 minutes from here...4 children and a woman died...we just found out it was one of Mr. Dis's best friends from graded school...he is the only one who lived, his wife and four children all died... They don't know if he'll make it though.

I totally forgive you :hug:

But that must totally suck though....and just a week before christmas too! :sad: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: I wish I had the words to help you heal, Dis. :hug: What a bad year. :sad:

It'll get better, though. And you'll be stronger, individually and as a couple for having been through it together :heart:

:yes: I fully agree with SG Dis. You and Mr. Dis will get through this and hopefully you will feel like yourselves...with time of course :hug:

But don't feel so bad....it's been a bad couple of months for me....let alone a bad year :hug:

I'm so sorry about Mr. Dis's friend's family, Dis. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I ran in here to say WOO-HOO! about Bono being named a TIME Man of the Year, but that seems trivial compared to what you and Mr. Dis are going through right now.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

and :wave: :hug: to all.

Sad_Girl said:

thanks SG:hug:

In my 27 years I've thankfully have never had to experience death really, noone really close to me...now 2 in a week and this person...its alittle much:huh: :sad:

But we will get through everything, we both are very strong people.

There are only two things in this world you can be sure of...death and taxes I suppose.:madspit: ...I forgot who said that.

Diane L said:
I'm so sorry about Mr. Dis's friend's family, Dis. :hug:

I ran in here to say WOO-HOO! about Bono being named a TIME Man of the Year, but that seems trivial compared to what you and Mr. Dis are going through right now.

:hug:

and :wave: :hug: to all.

Awww Diane:hug:

Nooooo lets celebrate Bono:applaud: No more death talk:madspit: lets do happy now:)

Whoooooooooooo HOOOOOOO!!!:hyper: I am so happy for him:heart:

Dismantled said:

thanks SG:hug:

In my 27 years I've thankfully have never had to experience death really, noone really close to me...now 2 in a week and this person...its alittle much:huh: :sad:

But we will get through everything, we both are very strong people.

There are only two things in this world you can be sure of...death and taxes I suppose.:madspit: ...I forgot who said that.

:hug: I've always thought of you as nothing more than a strong and determined woman with a clear goal in life (Which goal I dunno...but a goal nevertheless) :hug:

I have faith in you :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes: I fully agree with SG Dis. You and Mr. Dis will get through this and hopefully you will feel like yourselves...with time of course :hug:

But don't feel so bad....it's been a bad couple of months for me....let alone a bad year :hug:

Thanks for all the support Weldy:hug::heart:

any job prospects for you?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:hug: I've always thought of you as nothing more than a strong and determined woman with a clear goal in life (Which goal I dunno...but a goal nevertheless) :hug:

I have faith in you :hug:

Yeah, I'm pretty damn stong:lmao: maybe alittle too much sometimes in mr. dis's opinion....but he likes it.:yes: He likes I am with him because i want to be...not because I have to be.

not sure SG.

god everyone on here is already ripping it apart:angry: pisses me off.

yeah..hes a great guy trying to do the right thing...lets hate him:|

Back
Top Bottom