Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono.jpg

:yes: thats what im talkin' 'bout.....hehe
Im from East Brooklyn...NYC of course! yay
Is there anywhere else!?
:dance: Bono dances in his sexy pants :dance:
for further information see "I will follow" video.
YEAH:bono: +:dance: = HAPPY

Ummm, hello. My name is Mama K and I am a newbie to this board. God, that sounds like an AA introduction...

*stands at podium* Hello, my name is Mama K and I'm addicted to U2 in any way, shape, or form...

Cause, you know, tests have recently shown that U2 is ten times more addicting than heroin.

Ok, I'll be quiet now.

I am not new but I haven't been on in a relly long time I dont even have frequent access to a computer So I get on when I can. But anyway my name is Tanya And I am a Mullen girl!!!!!!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
yes. I do, actually,
there's a term for it......
histronic? maybe??
could be.
I don't know.
I might have made that up.
Could be.

Tanya: Could it be that I know you? From the u2 chat????:sexywink:

Welcome Sweepie, Mama K, Tanya, Calico and other new PLEBANS! Welcome Sarabloodysara, here's something for you!:love:

bonoredrock.jpg

bonoredrocks.jpg

bonowarsing.jpg

bonofly23.jpg

bonoabsing.jpg

Please come by the pics threads! We always need more people who appreciate Bono's hotness!:yes:

Hello!!! *waves* I'm new here!!! I have been reading some of the posts and it looks fun here!!!

I love U2 - Bono is my favourite!!! :)

Hi celia. I think I remember you posting here a while ago. :yes: At least I remember that avatar. :scratch:

FallingStar said:
Hi celia. I think I remember you posting here a while ago. :yes: At least I remember that avatar. :scratch:

LOL wow really!? cool I think I did a while ago but I couldnt remember so I thought I'd say Hi again! :wave: I'll try come here more frequently I like this message board!

celia said:
Although I find it hard to find my way around!! There are sooo many forums I keep getting lost! :der: :huh:
If you ever have problems feel free to ask questions. :) :hug:

Is that you in your avatar, Chock Full?:eyebrow:

:banghead: I always read something else instead of Chock Full...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom