Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

BOOMER. Come welcome with me!

Welcome Calico.

Ignore Boomer and I. We seem to be the Class Clowns of PLEBA.

Or something.

:shifty:3

MK......where are we going?!!??!?!!??!
can we both wear shirts that say:

<-----------I'm with stupid

and then your shirt will say

I'm with stupid-------------->

Get it get it!?!?!? The arrows are pointing to each other!!?!?!?!??

:hyper: :laugh: :hyper:

We'd be the cooooooolest chicas around.............sho' nuff'.
True dat :shifty:3

BTW, are you around!?!
cause if not...........I'm talking to myself..........:shifty:3

A Boy Caught Dark Elephants Faking Great Homes In Jungle-like Korea, Living Many Notable Offices, Presidental Quarterback Responder Serves The Ultimate Vagabond While Xerox Yields Zebra.

:evil:

Hey all! I'm not technically a newbie to the feedback forums, but I'm a relative newbie to the PLEBAN section. This is my first post here woo woo :wave: lol

My name's Dana, U2's my fave band of all time, Larry is a sexy beast :wink: and I'm from Massachusetts WOO! :D

hello everyone!

Hello! I am a newbie (of course) and I love Bono! Especially from the War era. Oh, and when he was the Fly (fly away) hehe. If anyone has War pics of Bono, could you post them for me? 'Cause that would be super-duper( shah right). Sorry Im really not 2. Here is an offering for you wonderful girls:

u2.jpg

:drool: :bow:

Thanks for welcoming me! I also love my avatar, it's from the Wild Horses video! Welcome Sarabloodysara, I like War and the Fly too! If you look on the forum there's lots of good pics! We're going to have a good time here! :wave:

Re: hello everyone!

sarabloodysara said:
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh Tat pic is from when U2 were in Germany in 1982!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sara - you are totally right here!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

Where are you from? :happy:

Welcome all newbies! I'm pretending that I 'm one as well because I've been an evil lurker for the past month...:ohmy:
I'll do better, I promise.

Sara- I was attracted like a magnet to your picture! Do you have
any more? :dance: pie :dance: what? hehe Whereabouts in the
City are you from? :p

Attachments

• pepperhat.jpg
    pepperhat.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back