Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - MSG Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: :rockon:

Here I am, once again eating my words. :lol:
So much cheaper flying in on the 12th, I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger.
Will probably check out Cirque du Soleil's Kà while I'm there.

Ending a crazy year with the boys from Dublin...and a dude from the Netherlands? :bonodrum:

Last edited:
Can't wait!! Coming in Tuesday. Wheres the best pre show drinks location with related music to get the party started??

Eating dinner at Mirage before show currently. Very excited. Just submitted all my work after a hell week for UNLV students & faculty. Need this show badly :crack:

Guess I’ll post my random thoughts here:

I don’t know if someone around me filmed my reaction to the Pantheon opening at the beginning of Zoo Station, but I lost my shit. Couldn’t believe what the hell I was seeing with my very own eyes.

Fucking insane. I’m so glad I only took pictures and no videos. The closest I’ve ever seen them (3rd row in the 100 level, almost dead center) and I just wanted to soak in that they were about 100 feet (or less?) away from me.

The crowd was into it, but they really took off when Elevation started and stayed like that until the end. GA was filled to the gills and those punters were having fun. Band sounded great and hats off to Bram because he sounded great too.

Amazing show, amazing venue. Can’t wait for Friday and Saturday.

I don’t know if someone around me filmed my reaction to the Pantheon opening at the beginning of Zoo Station, but I lost my shit. Couldn’t believe what the hell I was seeing with my very own eyes.

Fucking insane. I’m so glad I only took pictures and no videos. The closest I’ve ever seen them (3rd row in the 100 level, almost dead center) and I just wanted to soak in that they were about 100 feet (or less?) away from me.

The crowd was into it, but they really took off when Elevation started and stayed like that until the end. GA was filled to the gills and those punters were having fun. Band sounded great and hats off to Bram because he sounded great too.

Awesome to hear. Yes the intro is so grand & mind blowing. I think its the best intro by far since ZooTV & Popmart if not better.

I love reading about people's initial reactions! :love:

awesome. glad you enjoyed it. the venue is truly something to behold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom